Mitzu: Knowing Him Part 1

Idea By: 

mitzu___heart

Bxg

------------------

Mina's POV

"Oh my gosh! It's Tzuyu!"

"Tzuyu-ah, marry me!"

Dahyun-ah, i love you!" 

"Chaeyoung, can i date you?"

"Jeongyeon-oppa is so handsome!" 

There were so many girls squealing at the entrance of the school, as usual. Of course, it's the 4 most handsome boys in the school though i know one of them is a flirty kind.

"Mina..." A male voice called out. Me and my 4 other friends are popular too but we are considered the most prettiest girls in the school though Nayeon-unnie called herself the most prettiest girl in the whole world, not just our school.

"Yes?" I turned around, giving the boy a small friendly smile. 

"I...I love you! Could you go out with me?" He said quickly that i almost can't catch what he was saying. Even if i don't know what he said, i still guess it right because boys would usually ask me and my friends out a lot.

"No, sorry. I can't. But i hope you find someone better." I told him and he nodded his head before running away.

Once he ran away, i saw Tzuyu, one of the popular gang, pinning a girl on the wall. Aish, what a flirt. I walked away, proceeding to my classroom. My friends and i are in the same class.

As expected, i arrived the earliest among the 5 of us. I bet the usual 3 will be late because they either overslept or didn't wake up at all. It's as simple as that.

"Oh! Mina! You're early as usual!" Jihyo spoke as she sat down next to me with a big smile.

"Of course, the usual!" I said, chuckling.

"Did you see Tzuyu just now with a girl? Oh my gosh! He's really a flirt!" Jihyo said while i nodded my head in agreement.

"Hope he doesn't target one of us. Or else it's bad luck if he do. Because he doesn't look like he will be loyal to his girlfriend." I told her and she giggled, nodding her head.

"Yeah, of course! No wonder he has no girlfriend!" The older girl said and we both laughed until the bell rang. Well, looks like i was right about the other 3 getting late.

A few minutes after the lesson has started, there were several knocks on the door, causing our teacher to sigh while telling the students outside to come in. As i guessed, it's the usual 3 girls. Jihyo and i giggled silently as they made their way to their seats after apologizing to the teacher for being late.

"Nayeon-unnie, what happened to your 'i definitely won't be late to school tomorrow', huh?" Jihyo asked, teasing the oldest girl in our squad.

"Come on! I didn't say i will wake up early! Argh!" Nayeon-unnie said in frustration and messed her hair up.

"Waking up early and not being late to school basically means almost the same thing...You get up early so you won't be late for school. Don't you get it?" I told her and she glared at me before pouting in defeat.

"Yeah, exactly! In the future, you will get fired by your boss if you are always not punctual for your work!" Jihyo said and the 3 girls just sighed heavily.