Mitzu: The Best Birthday Present

Requested by:

blelicy_

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

Today was a weird day. My group of friends suddenly came to my house without telling me beforehand. My girlfriend, Mina, even came without informing me that she was coming to my house with our friends.

"We came to have fun. We are bored." Jihyo-noona said after i asked them the purpose of their sudden visit. I narrowed my eyes at them, doubting them, but decided to let it slide for the time being, letting them enter my house and make themselves comfortable at my house.

"You should sit here, Tzuyu-ah." Jeong-hyung patted the seat next to him while shifting towards the armrest of the couch. I sat down in between him and Mina and everyone stared at me, making me awkward and confused.

"Why are you all staring at me for...?" I asked and cleared my throat.

"It's nothing. We are just wondering if you have any plan for the day before we arrived." Nayeon-noona said and slightly chuckled. Mina rested her head on my shoulder, linking her arm with mine.

"I was about to ask my girlfriend out on a date." It was the truth. I was about to take my phone out to text her and ask her out for a movie date right before they arrived out of nowhere at my doorstep.

"Oh~ Didn't bother thinking of a double or tripe date?" Sana-noona asked with a pout, looking sad and upset.

"I just want to be with my girlfriend only." I blunted without thinking much and felt Mina burying her face into the crook of my neck, causing me and everyone to giggle at her reaction.

"Oh yeah, by the way, Tzuyu-ah, all of us have prepared a present for you." Nayeon-noona said, changing the topic, and everyone stood up, including Mina.

"Happy birthday, Tzuyu-ah!" All of them said at the same time, standing in front of me, as i stood up too and they handed me the present together.

"Thank you so much!" I said with a huge smile as i took their present into my hands and they looked at me with anticipation and glowing eyes. Their eyes and expression telling me to open the box. I then opened the box only to see a piece of paper. The box was a thin one and it's a rectangular box so i thought that i would get an accessory as a birthday present but looked like i was wrong. The piece of paper said,

'You're old now, Tzuyu-ah.'

I looked at them with furrowed eyebrows and they burst out laughing and that's when i knew that they pranked me. This box was just a prank and an act to make me believe that it was actually a present when it's not. Slowly, one by one calmed down and eventually stopped laughing and each of them gave me their real birthday present to me. I thanked them for their presents and i looked at Mina.

She looked at me after sensing my gaze on her and leaned towards my ear as i bent down a little to hear her clearly.

"I will give you my present once we are alone in the house." She whispered and leaned away with a smile and i nodded my head with a small smile, looking forward to her birthday present.