Satzu: The Unknown Future(I)

Requested by:

TzuyusankiAmilazan

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Teacher x Student

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

"Hey, Tzuyu! You're here early as always!" Dahyun greeted and said with a bright smile the moment i entered the classroom. She came towards me and followed me to my seat then sat down next to me while i took my seat, the both of us sit together with another good friend of ours.

"Hey, you're here early too, unnie." I said with a small smile and she simply smiled with a giggle.

"Of course. I heard that we are going to have a new teacher because the previous teacher resigned so i came early to see how our new teacher looks like." She explained to me and i nodded my head, remembering that our previous teacher resigning due to various reasons.

"Hey, our little tiger!" Dahyun greeted and i turned my head to where she was looking at and saw Chaeng walking towards us and sitting down next to me since we sit together.

"Hey~" Chaeng greeted us with a smile and we started talking about our new teacher while our classmates started to arrive one by one. Eventually, it was time for the lesson to start but the new teacher was late, seeing that they have not arrived yet.

"Could it be... something happened to our new teacher?" Chaeng said and Dahyun shook her head with a disagreeing hum.

"There's no way that would happen though. If something did happen, someone should come in by now to inform us about that." Dahyun said and i could only hope that nothing happen to our new teacher.

"But what if the school doesn't know what happen to our new teacher and can't reach them?" Chaeng asked, questioning Dahyun's point and Chaeng was right. That could happen.

"I'm sure the school will find a way to reach our new teacher. There's no way-"

"Sorry for being late, class!" The front door of the classroom slammed open, startling all of us in the classroom and turning our heads to the door to see a woman panting heavily while holding onto the door for support. It seemed like she ran here.

She calmed herself down and a male classmate of mine, who is sitting near to the front door, got up and went to our new teacher to help her. She mouthed a 'thank you' to him and smiled, walking her to the teacher's desk.

She thanked him again while he simply bowed his head slightly with a welcoming smile and went back to his seat and our new teacher put her bag down onto the teacher's desk then looked at our class, staring at each student one by one as if trying to remember our faces.

She took a deep breath and stood up straight since she was resting her palms on the desk and bending her back a bit. She walked to the center of the classroom, right in front of the whiteboard, and intertwined her fingers in front of her.

"I am sorry for being late for the lesson since something happened on my way to school. I am thankful and glad to see all of you here. I am your new teacher, Minatozaki Sana, but please call me Miss Sana." She explained the reason of her late arrival and introduced herself with a wide smile and for the first time, i felt something sparkle in me. It felt weird to feel the sparkles.