SaMo: My Normal Life

Requested by:

DC5V1A

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Tsundere Momo

~~~~~~~~~~

Sana's POV

"Won't Momo-unnie become jealous if you keep linking arms with me?" Dahyun asked when i linked arms with her.

"That's what i'm trying to do~" I sang softly and giggled while the younger girl smiled and shook her head. I'm walking to the van with my lovely members and linking arms with my favorite member.

I sat down next to Dahyun at the back of the van. I saw Momo's gaze on us before sitting in front of the younger member. I leaned my head onto her shoulder, relaxing myself. This feels so comfortable and nice. Jihyo sat down next to me while Mina and Tzuyu sat in front of me and Jihyo respectively.

I noticed Mina resting her head on Tzuyu's shoulder when the van started moving. They look really cute and good together, literally a perfect couple. I smiled at the thought of them being a couple, it would be awesome if they are actually a couple.

We arrived at our dormitory and Momo alighted the van after Mina and Tzuyu. Dahyun and i were the last ones to get off the van. All 9 of us went to our dormitory together, sticking close to one another. I kept my arm linked with Dahyun and she didn't seem to mind though she looked scared of my girlfriend because Momo kept glancing at us, more like glaring at us.

When we entered the dormitory, Momo simply went to our bedroom and closed the door with a loud slamming sound, which startled the members. Dahyun looked at me as if telling me to talk to my girlfriend.

"Sana-ah, did something happen between the both of you?" Nayeon-unnie asked me and everyone stared at me with an intent expression on their face.

"Nothing happened though?" I answered but ended up making it like a question. They gave me a questioning face.

"Are you sure? Because the fact that you're not linking arms with her today made it look like something did happen between you two." Jihyo said and the rest nodded their heads in agreement with the leader's statement.

"If nothing really happened then it's probably because Momo doesn't like seeing you linking arms with someone else that's not her." Jeongyeon said after giving some thoughts to it.

"I'm going to her now." I told them and they simply nodded their heads, making a fighting gesture towards me with a look of encouragement. I opened the door to our bedroom and closed the door behind me gently after stepping into the room. She was sitting down on her side of our bed, her back facing me. She's wearing her Adidas green outfit with strips.

"Are you jealous?" I asked, sitting down next to her. She turned her head to me with glaring eyes, looking furious.

"Of course i am! You were linking arms with Dahyun for the entire day!" She shouted at me and it made me happy and relieved on the inside. Whenever i cling onto her, she would always look away from me but let me cling onto her. I thought that she doesn't like the physical contact but now, i'm relieved to learn that i thought wrong.

"Well, i just thought you don't like me doing it with you." I said and she gave me another furious stare and huffed, folding her arms and looking away from me. I chuckled slightly at her cuteness, she's such an adorable girlfriend to have.