2yeon: The Love of My Life

Requested by:

kookeubear

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Jeongyeon

Smut angst

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

I have lost contact with Nayeon, who is my girlfriend. Well, not completely lost contact. We simply stopped texting and calling each other whenever we are free. She would always say that she's busy whenever i tried contacting her. I'm always curious. What is she busy with? Why won't she tell me what she's doing and busy with?

I did ask one of these questions before through text but the conversation didn't end on a good note. It ended on a bitter note and i didn't get my answer to the question. It seemed like she strongly doesn't want to tell me anything, not even a single thing. Since she doesn't want to, i can't force her to tell me so i just let it slid and gave up on asking her. It would make me look like i'm being persistent and sooner or later, she might get annoyed at me for asking these questions continuously.

Today is just like the usual day. No plans of meetup nor a hangout with her. I'm just working and driving back and forth between my house and workplace. My fellow workers started to think that i'm single, seeing how much time i have been spending in the kitchen and working overtime in the restaurant. But there were some workers who thought that i'm fighting with my girlfriend. I can't deny that because it honestly felt like we are indeed fighting.

"Are you still single?" My female worker said after realizing that i'm working overtime again. She has a night shift so she will be working the entire night as the restaurant opens 24/7. I simply shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly, used to these questions being asked to me.

"Is your girlfriend mad at you or something?" She asked with one raised eyebrow and i looked up at her.

"I don't know. She doesn't contact me nor tell me anything." I said and resumed my task. We heard the bell rang, indicating a new customer has arrived. The female worker excused herself and walked out of the kitchen then went to serve the new customer while i did my work with no emotions and a blank mind. I don't know what i'm supposed to be thinking about anymore.

After my shift ended, i decided to eat my dinner in the restaurant, the one where i would always eat with my girlfriend for our meal dates. When i entered the outdoor parking lot, i spotted a familiar figure sitting by the glass seat in the restaurant and thought that it's someone else, deciding to find an empty slot in the parking lot.

I walked towards the restaurant and turned my head to the familiar-looking person only to widen my eyes in surprise. A man was sitting across her and soon, another female came and sat down next to her. I felt my heart ached in pain. In my eyes, it looked like a hookup or a date with her female friend as a third-wheeler. Before i do anything regrettable, i took a deep breath in and exhale out in order to calm myself and to think properly.

Maybe i should confirm that she's not cheating on me. I want to trust her, i really do, but seeing her smile and laugh with such a happy expression makes me feel jealous and upset. Even worse, i felt hurt and could feel my body being in pain physically.

I took my phone out from my pants pocket and texted her even though we have not been contacting each other for so long. I asked her about her whereabouts and hope she would be honest with me. I hate being lied to and if she lies, that answers my doubts and questions i have in mind.