Satzu: Massage Part 2

Matured Content (R21)

~~~

Tzuyu's POV

I felt her get up, which made me thought that we are done already and turned my body around only to see her in a kneeling position. My legs are in between her legs. I didn't expect that coming and so did she. 

She didn't expect me turning around and me not expecting her to be in this position. I thought she stood up from my bed and was waiting for me to turn around. I put my elbows on my bed to support my weight once i turned around and that's when i saw her, still on my bed.

"Oh? Does my Chewy wants more of my massages?" She asked with a smirk and my mind somehow took her question the wrong way.

"Where do you want me to massage you next?" She asked with the same smirk on her face as she stares into my eyes, which made me feel weaker than before.

She slowly sits down on my waist and leans forward, her face coming closer to me. I started to breath heavily and my heart started to pound faster. I hope she won't hear my heartbeat.

While leaning forward, she used one hand to trace my stomach since i am only wearing a bra and have not wear my shirt yet. My mouth started to part a little when she is a few inch away from my face. Her lips also parted too. 

I slowly leaned forward, going for her lips. She didn't back away, which boosts me to continue. We finally kissed on the lips. I love the taste of her lips. I am starting to love it when her lips are on mine. 

We continued kissing for a minute before parting away, panting heavily. Sana-unnie placed her palms on my shoulders while looking at me with her chest going up and down. I looked up at her, trying to catch my breath. 

We stared at each other and for a moment, i have a feeling that we have the same feelings towards one another. 

"It's my turn to get massage, Chewy-ah~" Sana-unnie said with a seductive smile and i don't know what happened to me. It's like my body has its own mind. I flipped our position around so that i'm on top of the older girl.

She bit her lower lip sexily when she looks at my abs line on my stomach. I felt something weird when she stared at my stomach. 

"You should wear shirts that expose your abs, Chewy-ah." She said with a smirk, looking at me in the eyes. Her eyes are darker than before. I gulped nervously. 

She suddenly sits up, making me back away. She took her shirt off in front of me with a seductive expression on her face. She then took off her bra and threw both shirt and bra onto the floor, beside my bed. I averted my eyes elsewhere, trying not to look at her chest.

She suddenly leans closer to me until she is breathing onto my ear once more. I could somehow feel her naked chest touching me.

"Massage my breasts, Chewy-ah~" She whispered softly in a seductive tone and breathed out my name. My mind became clouded with dirty thoughts. 

Sana-unnie pulls away from my ear and looks at my face, placing her palm on my cheek, with a smile. I leaned in to her touch while closing my eyes, feeling comfortable with her palm on my face. 

I slowly opened my eyes to see her smiling at me sweetly before putting her forehead on mine. Our face are so close to one another until i can feel her breath from her mouth. I'm sure she can feel mine too. I badly want to kiss her lips again because it just taste so sweet and feel soft.

"U-unnie..." I breathed out, looking at her eyes then lips. I unconsciously licked my lips. The older girl probably saw it because she bit her lower lip, making me want to bite that lips of hers.