Mitzu: Officially Became One

Requested by:
mitzu___heart
sarahcabradilla12

Gxg

Smut(?)

----------

Mina's POV

"Mina-unnie! I heard you have been eating bread! So you were the one who stole my bread every morning?" Tzuyu asked-shouted as she walked into my gaming room. I was playing Minecraft. I was soon stopped playing and looked up at Tzuyu since i was sitting down and she was standing up.

"Can't share your bread with your unnie? I got influenced by you so i start to have a liking to bread." I said and giggled.

"I will only share my bread with you because you are my favourite unnie." Tzuyu said which made me blushed and gave her my gummy smile, thanking her in a cute way.

"Unnie, do you want bread? I will bring one to you." The tall girl asked.

"Of course i want! Thanks, Tzuyu-ah~" I said as she smiled and went out of the room while i continued playing Minecraft.

A few minutes later, the young girl came back. She sat down beside me and fed me her bread since i was still playing the game.

"Thanks for feeding me, Tzuyu-ah~" I said with my gummy smile when the bread has been eaten by the both of us.

"You're welcome, unnie~" She said and i can sense that she's smiling brightly.

Suddenly, i felt her hand on my thigh and i was about to ask something when she started caressing my thigh in a sexual way.

"Argh..." I moaned softly. I can't focus on my game.

"Are you turned on by my touch?" Tzuyu asked in her low voice which sent shivers down my spine. I ended up moaning softly again.

She soon stopped touching me and i groaned which made her chuckled silently.

I then decided to pause the game to look at what she's doing. She got up and went behind me. I got up and she ended sitting on my seat.

"Come here. Sit on my lap." She said with authority. I listened to her and sat down on her lap. She placed her face on my neck while i tilted my head so she has more access to my neck.

"Continue playing your game." She said lowly and i immediately obeyed.

She started trailing kisses on my neck. I was wearing a buttoned shirt so that means Tzuyu could take it off easily.

As she licked and kissed my neck, i felt her 2 hands on the buttons, making it undone. She then put one hand on my shoulder, taking my shirt off my shoulder and started pecking my shoulder. She did the same for the other side.

I started moaning and i can't play my game so i decided to pause it.

Her hand started sliding down to my private part and stroked it up and down, making me moaned louder.

"Face me." She said huskily and i immediately did what she told me to do.

She took my shirt and bra off and started doing my breasts. Oh my...This feel so good.

I wrapped my arms around her nape.

Once she's done with my breasts, she immediately connected our lips together and soon our tongues started to battle for dominance. Of course the tall girl won.