Mitzu: Possessive but Soft-Hearted Man(IV)

Requested by:

DC5V1A

&

Jay_why_pee_10

~~~~~~~~~~

Male Tzuyu

Possessive Tzuyu

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

I woke up only to realize Dahyun was in the room. I must have fallen in a deep sleep because Tzuyu wasn't here, on the bed with me. I wish i could have sent him off before he had to go for work.

Just like the last time, Dahyun stood by the windows and made sure nothing will happen to me and the house.

"Good afternoon, Miss Myoui." He greeted without looking at me, probably knowing that i'm naked under the blanket. Right, Tzuyu and i did it last night. We even officialized our relationship. I'm dating him. I hope i won't get hurt nor get betrayed.

"Good afternoon, Dahyun-ssi." I greeted him back and turned to my side to look for my clothes, that had been thrown onto the floor by the owner of the house. Great, they are everywhere. I can't get out of the bed nor use my arm to reach for every piece of clothing.

"I won't be looking so do not need to worry about anything." Dahyun spoke out of nowhere as if knowing what was going on in the room. I rolled off the bed and used my arm to avoid falling onto the floor with a loud sound and steadied myself. I crawled around the bed to get my clothes as quietly as i could, not wanting to distract the pale man in the room. Once i got all of my clothes, i wore them on my side of the bed since there was enough space in between the wall and the bed. I'm glad that there's enough space for me to move or else i will have to find a way to go to the bathroom without being on guard around Dahyun.

"What time will you be leaving?" I asked him, breaking the silence. I sat down on the bed with legs crossed and faced him.

"In 10 minutes." He simply answered and glanced at me to give a small smile before looking out of the window again.

"Tzuyu is back." He informed me out of nowhere after standing by the window for a long time. Does he ever get tired of standing still? Seeing him stood still on the spot for the entire time made me feel tired.

I immediately went to the window after hearing about Tzuyu's arrival and looked for any sight of him outside but to no avail, i didn't see him anywhere. I looked at the man next to me with narrow eyes, wondering if he just lied to me. He must have felt my gaze on him because he turned his head to me and saw the look i was giving him.

"You missed him. He was on the gate 10 seconds ago and is now on the way to the door. He will be opening the door in a few seconds." He told me and i doubted if i should believe him. Soon enough, like what he said, the door really opened after a few seconds and i could hear footsteps approaching the bedroom. The both of us faced the room door, waiting for the owner of the house to open the door.

He opened the door and entered the room only to notice us standing by the window. He furrowed his eyebrows, looking confused, after seeing me by the window and beside his good buddy.