Mitzu: Possessive but Soft-Hearted Man(V)

Male Tzuyu

Feat. Dahmo

Fluff

A tiny bit of smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

A few months have passed ever since i have started living with Tzuyu. Dahyun often comes to the house and stays in the bedroom to look over the house by standing by the window and looking out of the window.

I thought that i should get to know Dahyun more since i will be seeing him quite often, considering that he has been coming to the house almost every day except for the weekends as Tzuyu took the weekends off from his dangerous work.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" I asked as i spun around in the swivel chair and faced him. He glanced at me for a few seconds before looking out of the window, probably thinking of what to say.

"I will have to see if Tzuyu allows." He responded after a few moments of silence.

"But do you want to?" I asked, wanting to hear his own answer and not wanting him to think about other people. I guess he's the type to think about other people first before thinking about himself.

"Hmm...I would love to but-"

"Okay! It's settled then, no more buts." I said, cutting him off. He turned his head to me and pouted his lips, making me chuckle. Throughout the time he spent in the bedroom for his duty, you can say that we have somehow become closer. He has become more comfortable and at ease around me and i'm the same too. He has gained my trust after days of being in the bedroom and i knew that he won't do anything to me.

"You are making me get into trouble with my boss, you know." He said with a sad expression, looking like someone has stolen his precious item from him.

"I'm sure you won't get into trouble, well, not in front of me and in the house." I said and noticed his expression lightened up but soon became the sad expression when he heard my full sentence. I chuckled at his expression and reaction, having fun with him.

"What's so funny?" A familiar voice came and i turned my head to the door to see Tzuyu standing by the bedroom door.

"Your lady is teasing me." Dahyun said, pointing his finger at me with a firm gaze on the tall man. I tried to hold back my laughter while acting like i did nothing to the pale man. Tzuyu glanced at me with a questioning expression, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"I didn't tease him. He's just sad today." I said, remembering the sad expression he made awhile ago and giving an innocent smile to my boyfriend.

"She's lying!" Dahyun shouted, still pointing his finger at me.

"Anyways, your duty is over so you can take your leave." Tzuyu sighed and told the pale man. Instead of leaving the bedroom, he stood still and i looked at him then back at the taller man, who stared at him when he noticed that he wasn't leaving yet.

"I invited him for dinner." I told him as he turned to me, looking into my eyes.

"And you accepted her invitation?" He turned to Dahyun and i did the same, looking at him. He looked between the both of us before looking at the tall man and slowly nodded his head with a scared and worried expression on his face.

"I see." He simply said and walked towards our wardrobe, opening it and looking for his clothes. Dahyun and i exchanged glances at each other and i gave him a thumbs up, telling him that he doesn't need to worry about getting into trouble with his boss.