Mitzu: 'Resting' with Him(II)

Requested by:

Jay_why_pee_10

~~~~~~~~~~

Male Tzuyu

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

I woke up, feeling my entire body aching in pain and numbness. I groaned, remembering how many rounds we did it last night. He has so much stamina in him that i couldn't bear any sleep almost the entire night. How can he have so much stamina in the first place?

I slowly got myself out of his arms as quietly and gently as i could and got off the bed successfully. I was about to walk off when i heard a husky and deep voice.

"Where do you think you're going?" I turned my head around to see a half-awake and half-sleepy Tzuyu with one eye opened halfway. His arm was trying to reach for me, probably missing my presence next to him. I sat down next to him but soon let out a yelp of surprise when i felt my body being pushed down and my back fell onto the soft bed.

"I have to get to work now." I told him softly and he simply hummed in response but showed no sign of lifting his arm and letting me go. I decided to get my way out of his arms but he was too strong.

"You should also get to work, you know." I told him again, raising my voice a little bit. He groaned and finally, that made him lift his arm and i quickly stood onto my feet. I got ready for work, not bothering to spare him any of my attention, knowing that he wants my attention every time before i head off for work. The both of us don't go to work together, it's to avoid getting caught by any paparazzies. The both of us planned to announce our relationship soon but before the both of us could, we were already got involved in rumors and there were photos of us in the articles.

That day, when i was almost late to work because of a certain person not lifting his arm off me, a paparazzi was nearby and caught me and Tzuyu exiting the same apartment building. I was the first one to be out followed by him after a few minutes and the paparazzi's company published an article about that on the very same day. Soon, it started spreading around the world and now, a lot of people are asking the both of us and about our relationship. The only thing the public knew about us was that we are married, we just didn't announce our partner to make it to look like we married an ordinary person with not a high status.

My company became chaotic and hectic ever since articles about us were out. My secretary became more stressed after receiving so many calls that were asking for me. On that day, i discussed with Tzuyu about the matter and what we should do about it through texting. I used my office computer to text him.

'Its bound to happen so either be honest and tell them everything or continue denying and let them find out

For me, i prefer being honest and telling them everything

This way, ppl wont feel unpleasant emotions when they figure out' Tzuyu replied after i asked him. I kept staring and reading his messages all over again and again while my mind was thinking of ways to solve the matter once and for all.

'So i was thinking of holding a press conference with the boss of ur company' He sent another message and i rolled my eyes. Could he be more direct to who he's referring to? For a moment, i thought that the boss of my company was someone else and not me. But back on the topic, holding a press conference would be a good idea since reporters and journalists are going to be present. I decided to agree with his suggestion and asked about the date and time of the press conference. We sent our schedules to one another to check for any empty timeslots.