Mitzu: Always Loving Her

Requested by:

DouceSaint95

~~~~~~~~

Fluff

Clingy and Jealous Mina

Tsundere Tzuyu

Gxg

~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

Today is Christmas day and everyone is busy celebrating the special day while i'm here, waiting for my girlfriend at the bench. She told me she is going to be late because of her work. Her boss called her at the last minute, telling her to take up the full-time shift because there are not enough people. 

I don't want to wait anymore longer so i decided to make my way to her workplace. We have been dating for 2 years now. When i arrived, i see women and men inside. It's not surprising knowing that they sell alcohol drinks here. My girlfriend is working as a barista here. However, i see quite a number of them flirting with a familiar tall girl at the counter, making that area crowded.

I recognized that it's my girlfriend so i hurriedly made my way to her, pushing through the people. I reached in front of her and she saw me. She looks surprised to see me as she rushed over to me after serving a cup of an alcoholic drink to a lady. She stood behind the counter, across me.

"Hey, my love~!" I greeted her cheerfully with a happy smile.

"Hey. Why brings you here?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I just want to come here and visit my girlfriend. I can't?" I answered and the people around me started to whisper before walking away while Tzuyu looks around at the people, watching them walk away before looking back at me.

"You don't need to say that out loud. Now, i have no one to serve." She said coldly and i pouted, sulking.

"But what drink you want? I can serve you." She added on and i looked up at her with sparkling eyes.

"I want a cup of wine." I said and giggled. She furrowed her eyebrows again which made me pouted.

"Wine? It's not good for your health. Are you trying to get drunk?" She said with a cold tone. I gave her the puppy eyes and she turned around, making a drink. Is she letting me drink?

She placed a cup of wine in front of me on the counter and i looked up at her to see her looking somewhere else. I smiled, finding her cute.

"Thank you, Chewy-ah~" I said and she simply hums. 

"Just don't drink too much." She said and more customers started to approach her. She went back to her job, making and serving the drinks to the people, while i watched her since i love to see this side of her.

After hours have passed, a man, who looks like in his thirties, approached Tzuyu and whispered to him something before leaving behind the door. Tzuyu just nodded her head and turned to me, coming towards me.

"I am free from work." She told me and i smiled, cheering. Finally, she's free! We can spend our Christmas together with our family.

"Let me just change my clothes." She said and i nodded my head with a big smile. I waited until a teenage boy came to me, asking for my number with a smirk. I can tell right away that he is hitting on me.