SaTzu: Dance Practice Part 1

Gxg

Fluff

Angst

Somehow Matured Content (?)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

"Let's start our practice, shall we?" Jihyo-unnie said as she stood up from the floor. We were resting for a short water break. We just practiced More & More and now, we are going to practice I can't stop me and Up no more.

I stood up from the floor and stretched my long legs followed by arms before getting into position. The unnies are also getting into formation of our new title song. Our manager unnie plays the song for us and we started dancing.

After dancing 2 songs straight in a row without any break, we went for another quick water break again. I drank a big sip of water from my bottle and placed the bottle on the floor, near to the couch. I then walked towards Sana-unnie and tapped her shoulder to get her attention, which i successfully did. She turned around and looked at me, waiting for me to say what i want to say.

"Unnie, i need help with the dance. The one where Chaeng sings first after the intro of Up no more." I said, darting my eyes from one place to another in nervousness. 

"Ahh, sure~" She said with a sweet smile and soft giggles before we stand in front of the mirror, facing it. I thought she won't get what i meant but i guess i thought wrong.

We then did our respective part for that, facing away from each other and putting our arm towards one another. The both of us grabbed onto the elbow at the same time. The moment her hand came into contact with my elbow, i could feel my heart thumping faster and face feeling hotter. 

"yu-ah. Tzuyu-ah!" Sana-unnie shouted my name which made me snapped out of my thought. I hummed as a response.

"How long are we going to stay in this position?" She asked and i realized that we have not moved yet.

"O-oh..." I stuttered and immediately let go and she lets go too. I pouted on the inside when she lets go of my elbow but nonetheless, faced her and gave her a small smile, revealing my dimples a bit.

I soon heard giggling and laughing from behind us. I turned around to see the members and staffs laughing and giggling at us. Chaeng walked up to me.

"Your blushing face says everything about your feelings for someone." She tiptoed and tried to whisper. I bent down a little and she whispered to my ear, making me feel embarrassed.

She laughed lightly and i glared at her while Sana-unnie was looking at us with a confused expression. She came towards me while the cub walks away, going to Mina-unnie.

"What did she said to you?" The older girl asked, looking at me with curiosity eyes.

"It-it's nothing.." I shook my head and palms and from the corner of my eyes, i can tell that the members are trying to hold in their laughter.

"Eh~ Tell me~ Tell me~" She said in her singing voice, dancing to the original choreography for a short while and looked at me with puppy eyes. Damn it! She looks so cute! How can i resist her when she is being so cute here?

"Break is over! Let's get back to practice, shall we?" The leader said loudly and i sighed in relief, thanking Jihyo-unnie in my mind. I turned my head to see the other members giving a thumb up to me with a smile, as if telling me they got my back.