Sana x Fem Reader: From Best Friends to Lovers

Requested by:

LIVINGWHORE

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, WAKE UP!" My mum shouted as she slammed open the door and walked into my room, causing me to abruptly wake up. I groaned and slowly sat up from my bed while rubbing my eyes.

"It's time for breakfast." She then said on a softer tone and i hummed in response and she closed the door once she has stepped out of my room. I yawned and stared at the wall across me with a blank mind. It took me a few seconds to finally realize that i have to get ready for school. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I quickly changed into my casual outfit and went to the dining room to have my breakfast.

After my breakfast, i carried my bag, wore my shoes by the door and stepped out of the house. I waved goodbye at my mum and walked to the elevator, taking it to the ground floor. I looked at the time and have a feeling that i might be late by a few minutes. I can only hope that the bus comes in time.

Luckily, the bus came three minutes later. The bus was quite full but there were a few people dropping off so i managed to board the bus. I arrived at the school bus stop twenty minutes later and brisk-walked to my classroom, hoping that i'm not late.

Once i have reached my classroom, the teacher was already inside and i entered the classroom from the backdoor. I managed to make it on time somehow. I wasn't that late so that's a relief. I sat down on my usual seat and got ready for the lesson while the teacher was marking attendance. The teacher made sure to mark mine too when i stepped into the classroom.

"Y/N~ You're almost late today, what happened?" Sana, my desk partner and also best friend and also my secret crush, asked curiously.

"I almost forgot there's school today." I said and she laughed which caused the teacher to call her name and telling her to keep her volume. I laughed silently at her while she pouted and dropped her shoulders with a sulking expression.

"That's your karma for laughing at me." I told her and she glared at me playfully, causing me to laugh softly. We listened to the teacher and Sana soon became bored and came closer to me so she could rest her head on my shoulder. I simply let her lean on me since it feels nice and good to have my crush resting her head on my shoulder.

Sana lifted her head off my shoulder when the teacher gave us some work to do. I focused on finishing the work and from the corner of my eyes, i could tell that Sana was struggling with the tasks.

"Do you know how to do this?" Momo, our classmate and Sana's close friend, asked the both of us as she stood behind us. I was too focused on the schoolwork and didn't want to break my concentration so i didn't say anything.

"I don't know too. I have been stuck on this part for like ten minutes." Sana said and i could imagine her pouting her lips.

"We should ask her once she finish." I heard Momo say and i felt like she was referring to me. I could also feel their stares on me. Momo soon walked away, probably going back to her seat.

After who knows how long, i am finally done...! I sighed, feeling a sense of accomplishment, and leaned back onto my seat. Sana immediately turned her head towards me and the both of us made eye-contact almost at the same time.