Mitzu: Knowing Him Part 2

Double update, yay!!

-------------

Mina's POV

I was at home, doing my homework, until i felt a vibration of my phone on the table. I stopped my work and took my phone. I have a new message from Tzuyu. 

"Let's meet at the school outdoor basketball court at 6pm before the school closes at 7pm. Don't be late." I read out to myself. I was curious but confused at the same time. Why would he, out of a sudden, asked me to go out when he could just call or text me? Oh well, maybe he prefer to say it in person. I wore a casual outfit since we can wear anything to school. 

"Mom, dad! I'm off! I need to meet my friend!" I informed my parents loudly, walking pass them to get to the door and wore my shoes.

"Okay! Be safe and don't come back home late!" Mom shouted as i exited the door and dashed to school.

--------------

"Hey...!" I greeted, breathing heavily and putting my hands on my knees.

"Oh my god! What happened?" Tzuyu asked worriedly as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and guided me to the bench at the court. He put me down gently and sat down beside me, his arm still around my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"I ran here. I'm okay now." I said after taking a deep breath in and out and he put his hand back, away from my shoulder.

"Aigoo~ I didn't tell you that it's urgent." He said, chuckling.

"You still look pretty, by the way!" He complimented again while wigging his eyebrows with a playful smirk. I slapped his arm and he laughed.

"Nayeon-noona, Momo-noona, Sana-noona and Jihyo-noona are all pretty too! I wish they could be my girlfriends!" He told me excitedly and i shook my head.

"Don't play with my friends' feelings or else i will beat you up because you hurt them." I warned him with a threatening tone as he giggled.

"Then i will date you! Since you don't want me to date your beautiful friends!" He said and i shook my head again.

"No, no. I only date someone when there is mutual love, loyalty and respect. I'm not going to date you, knowing you will flirt here and there and won't be loyal to your own girlfriend. If you ever have one, that is." I explained to him

"How can you know if it's mutual and true love then? What if your partner abuse you and demand you around? What does that mean in the relationship?" He asked, staring at the students playing basketball. I watched the male students playing too.

"Well, you can feel the love from the other. I'm pretty sure that means your partner is just taking advantage of you so she can hit you when she's in a bad mood. It's like the abusive person does not even love you in the first place. She just want to be with you so she could do all these things." I explained, hoping he would understand. I'm also curious why he suddenly ask these kind of questions. Does he have a bad past or something?

"Wow, that's a great answer you got there, beautiful girl." He spoke, smiling a little.

"Yes, yes, handsome but playful boy." I said and we laughed for awhile.

"My family...You asked me about them that day, right? I'm sorry for not answering that question until now." He started.

"It's okay. It's personal, after all." I assured him and he smiled at me, which i returned the same smile to him.