Mitzu: Bitter + Jealous = ?(I)

Requested by:

Twiceumyhome

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut(in the next part...)

Angst

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

I was just relaxing on the couch in the living room while watching a movie on the television. I was waiting for Mina to arrive since she told me beforehand that she was coming today and before i knew it, i had fallen asleep on the couch.

I heard a door being unlocked and opened then footsteps were heard entering the house, making me open my eyes immediately and get up from the couch. I quickly went to the door only to see Mina by the door when she turned around after closing the door quietly, she must have peeked inside the house to see me sleeping awhile ago. She got a jump-scare when she saw me but soon calmed down, taking her slippers off.

"I didn't want to wake you up." She told me as she stepped into the house and walked into the living room with me behind her.

"And you did because i thought a robber is trying to get in." I told her as we sat down next to each other. She placed her small bag on the floor, by the couch that we are sitting on.

"But there wasn't any robber because you gave me a spare key to your house." She said, continuing the conversation.

"No, there was a robber in the first place." I continued to follow along and she turned her head to me with a look of confusion while i just smiled at her. After a few seconds, she realized what i meant.

"I am not the robber. I didn't steal anything from you." She said and my smile grew wider, already knowing what to say next.

"No, i have to disagree with you on that. You did steal something from me, you know." I told her and she furrowed her eyebrows, looking even more confused.

"What did i steal from you? I'll return it back." She said.

"You stole my heart and you want to return my heart to me? Then does that mean you will return my love for you too?" I said and her face slowly became red as she processed my words, making me giggle.

"Yah!" She raised her voice in a whiny tone and gently hit my arm with a tomato face while i ended up laughing, having fun teasing my adorable girlfriend.

Soon after, she went to my bedroom to change her clothes into a more comfy one. She has some of her clothes here since she comes here often. I took the remote into my palm and switched the channel from a movie one to a drama one on the television. She came out in her and my clothes. She's wearing her own t-shirt and my black shorts, the upper being her own clothing and the lower one from mine.

She sat down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder as we watched the drama together in silence and i wrapped my arm around her, resting my arm on the other side of her shoulder. A few minutes have passed and she started using her phone. At first, i didn't bother about what she does on her phone and focused on the drama instead but i started to get bothered when she kept giggling. She was texting someone, i knew that. I wanted to know who because she sounded so happy while chatting this person and so i peeked at her phone only to see that she was texting her ex-girlfriend.