Sana x Fem Reader: Hotel Stay(II)

Fluff

Smut

Gxg

Part 2

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Let's head to the bedroom." She breathed out in between our kiss and i hummed in response. I stood up, lifting her in my arms, and headed to the bedroom as she showered my face and neck with kisses though she bites my neck, leaving marks there for sure.

I gently placed her onto the bed but the moment i placed her down, she pushed me down in a blink of an eye. I was startled when i realized that she was on top of me. She immediately attacked my neck, licking, sucking, and biting on it. She did that for both sides of my neck and the collarbone area too. She lifted herself up and looked satisfied with a wide smile when she sees the marks on my body. She took my bra off as she only managed to take my sweatshirt off awhile ago.

She started kissing her way down from my neck to my chest. She groped my right breast with her palm while sucking my left breast with her mouth. I breathed out a moan and arched my back. She did the same after changing sides, having fun with my left breast with her palm and right one with her sweet mouth. She came back up and kissed me on the lips with yearning, lust and an indescribable emotion.

She broke the kiss once we ran out of air. We catch our breath and just stared into each other in the eyes for the time being. I felt her hand sliding down my body and reached the part in between my legs, causing my breath to hitch.

"It's wet. Are you wet for me?" She said, pressing her fingers down on the last clothing i had on me though it became drenched. I couldn't say anything and bit my lower lip instead, which she noticed and looked at me, licking her lips. She went lower until her face is in front of my clothed pussy. She bent my legs and spread them wide open after sliding my last clothing down my legs and placed them on the floor.

She licked my inner thigh on the right side while staring at me in the eyes. I stared back at her, feeling hot and aroused. I didn't want to break the eye-contact with her, i don't want to. It makes me feel exciting too.

Sana slowly licked her way to my wet entrance and i let out a loud moan, arching my back, when her tongue meets the soaked entrance. She held onto my legs with both arms so that i won't cover myself. She gave a few licks before finally inserting her tongue inside, going pass the entrance and entering inside me. 

I moaned as she licked my insides, going as deep as she can, with her sweet and warm tongue. After a few minutes, she took her tongue out and hovered back on top of me. I yelped in pain, holding her close to my body, when she inserts 3 fingers inside me. She stayed still and once i felt myself relaxing, she lifted her body up a little bit to look at me with concern.

"Does it hurt? Do you want to stop?" She asked me with worry and i slightly shook my head with less energy.

"N-no. Do-don't stop." I breathed out and she nodded her head. She waited while i adjusted to her fingers inside me. I nodded my head to signal her that she could start. She moved her fingers in slowly, going deeper inside me, more deeper than she could go with her tongue. It's making my mind go insane the more deeper she goes.

She thrusted her fingers at a slow pace from the start. While she's at it, she pecked my lips from time to time. I placed my palms on her shoulders as her body moved up and down, moving along with the motion of her fingers. Sana increased her speed slowly as i enjoyed the feeling of pleasure and her fingers inside my pussy.