Mitzu: The Student's Major Change(II)

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

From that day on, he started to be punctual for my lessons and even the other teachers' lessons. They were surprised at the change of his behavior and even his attitude. It seemed like he was trying to change his attitude towards the teachers, trying not to be rude to them, including me. He was really trying not to come off rude towards me and the teachers and i really appreciate him for doing these willingly.

However, he would always spend his lunchtime with me by staying behind in the classroom and his friends seemed to know what he was doing so they didn't want to bother nor interrupt. I, on the other hand, was trying to get used to his new personality. We would always sit down by the teacher's desk and simply talk about random topics while i mark the students' papers. The good thing is that he doesn't try to look at the papers and only look either out of the window or at me.

I find it weird whenever he looks at me. It doesn't felt like the kind of stare that a student would give to their teacher. It felt like there's something more and i didn't dare to admit it because it just felt new and weird to me. I need time to accept and admit it.

"Miss Myoui, do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" He asked while looking at me with a curious expression. He has been expressing himself and he's doing a good job at it.

"I'm not taken." I simply answered his question while marking the papers and not looking at him.

"Then have you ever thought of dating anyone?" He asked and i shook my head with a hum, still not looking at him.

"Why not?" He asked, sounding more curious about my love life.

"Because i have no time for relationship." Was all i could say since it's the truth and he hummed in response.

"Then how about me?" He asked and that question made me look at him, stopping whatever i was doing. I looked at him with a questioning face and he smiled at me.

"Have you ever thought of dating me?" He asked, rephrasing his question to make it more understandable for me.

"I said i have no time for relationship and that i have never thought of dating anyone, including you." I said with a playful eyeroll and he pouted, looking sad and disappointed.

"But you can date me. You don't need to make time for me since you are already making time for me right now." He said and i furrowed my eyebrows at him, sensing that he was trying to do something.

"Don't beat around the bush and tell me what you're trying to do." I went straight to the point, wanting to know what he was trying to do. He leaned closer to me while i backed away from him.

"You should know by now what i'm trying to do. But since you asked, i will tell you. I have fallen in love with you and hoping that you think of me in a special way. Don't think of me as a student but as a special person, that's what i am hoping for." He said in a soft whisper while looking into my eyes and never looking away from me.

I don't know what to say to him. It was too sudden for me to process everything he has just told me, or should i say confessed to me. It seemed like i was right on the way he has been staring at me these days. The stares he gave to me are always loving and gentle, that's how i felt whenever he stares at me like that.

"Do you accept me as your boyfriend?" He asked and i simply looked at him with a blank face, not knowing what to say nor how to answer his question.