Jeonghyo: How We Spent The Hour

Requested Anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Jeongyeon

Fluff

Smut

Might be uncomfortable for some!

~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Please read MiChaeng: A Quick Break, aka the previous one-shot, before reading this one-shot. Thank you and enjoy reading this one-shot.)

Jeongyeon's POV

"Girls, the next group is coming soon. We need to leave already." Our manager told us and everyone left the waiting room after we got everything with us. Jihyo and i didn't get onto the group van and told our manager that we will be off on our own, which she nodded her head and told us to be safe. The group van then drove off, leaving me and Jihyo.

"So where's the place that you want to go?" I asked the leader, who seemed to be embarrassed and shy to answer the question as she looked around, her hands fidgeting.

"You can lead the way if you're shy to say it." I said and she slightly smiled, slowly nodding her head. She walked ahead of me and i walked next to her with our hands intertwined.

We ended up at a bus stop and i didn't know what bus we were taking. She must have noticed me looking at the bus directory board because she told me what bus we were taking and i immediately nodded my head and looked back at the bus directory board to figure out where we were going. I can't help but to feel that we might be going to this certain station that has this particular place that foreigners stay at every time they come to South Korea. Looking at her expression when i asked where we were going, it's most likely that we are going to this place.

The bus soon arrived and we got onto the bus and Jihyo sat down by the window seat while i sat down next to her. Since the ride is going to be long, the younger girl rested her head on my shoulder, probably falling asleep. I put an arm around her shoulder and she seemed to like it as she snuggled her head closer to my neck and i felt her breath on my neck, causing me to tense up. I tried not to show it and simply controlled myself, trying so hard not to awaken my member and think of the happy and pure memories i had with her and our members.

After some time, Jihyo lifted her head off my shoulder and rubbed her eyes, looking like a child who has just woke up. She looked out of the bus window and turned her head to me.

"We are arriving soon." She told me and i nodded my head with a small smile.

"Where are we stopping at?" I asked and she told me the station name and i was right. We are definitely going to that particular place, i am sure of it.

After a few minutes, we hopped off the bus at the station and instead of going to the place right away, she held my hand and pulled me to a tteokbokki(simmered rice cake) restaurant. We sat down in the corner, by a square table that's meant for four people. We sat down across each other while putting our bags beside us. A waitress came to our table, ready to serve us, and the both of us told the waitress our order as she used her iPad to note our orders down.

Once we were done, the waitress told us that the food will be served soon and slightly bowed her head then walked away from our table. The both of us started talking about what our members could be doing right now and how nice it would be to come here with everyone. We kept talking until the food was served to us and we started digging in. The tteokbokki is really delicious and soft! The members will like this for sure!