Mina x G!P Fem Reader: My Sexy Boss Ver 1

Requested by:

Jay_why_pee_10

~~~~~~~~~~

G!P Fem Reader(girl with a peepee)

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I groaned loudly when my alarm went off and dismissed the alarm with one eye open. I turned my body around, facing the ceiling. I closed my eyes, not wanting to wake up. I was about to go back to sleep when someone started knocking on my room door loudly, making me open my eyes right away. I felt even more awake by the sudden knocking.

I got off my bed and went to the door, groaning under my breath and cursing whoever woke me up in my mind. I opened the door to see my mum with her stern look.

"You're supposed to get ready for work and not go back to sleep!" She nagged at me after noticing my current state and i groaned softly, internally rolling my eyes at her.

"Go get ready and eat your breakfast before you go for work." She told me and walked away from my room while i closed the door and just listened to her instructions. I then joined mum in the dining room and we ate our breakfast silently.

After our quiet breakfast, i got into my car, which is parked in front of the house, and drove away from my house slowly and soon started driving towards my workplace. I have to be punctual because my boss is strict about that and i'm her secretary. I need to get there before she arrives or else i will be considered late.

I entered the basement parking lot of the building and found a vacant spot near to the elevator. I parked my car properly and got off the car, locking it after closing the door. I quickly walked to the elevator and took it to my office, which is just across my boss' office.

I hope she's not here yet, i don't want to be late. As i kept praying on the inside, i made my way to my office while trying to walk as softly as i could. I let out a relieved sigh the moment i relaxed onto my office chair, feeling extremely relieved that i'm not late. The last time i was late, she gave me so much work until i had to stay in the office for the entire night just to finish up the huge pile of work. I don't want to experience that again. It was hell to me, i couldn't even sleep in my comfy soft bed.

I soon heard soft knocks on the door and i cleared my throat to get into my working mode then allowed the person to come in. The door opened gently and it was my boss who came in. I immediately stood up from my seat and greeted her while she greeted me back with a small smile.

"What's the schedule for the day?" She asked and i immediately grabbed a folder from my desk and flipped it open, looking through her schedule for the day. I told her the schedule without looking at her and just looking at the piece of paper in the folder.

Apparently, she doesn't have much things going on today. I looked up once i am done telling her about her schedule to see her staring at me. Has she been staring at me this whole time? Did she hear what i have just said?

"Great. Come to my office right now." She said and left my office, heading back to hers, while i followed after her, closing the door behind me. She stood next to her chair and looked at me and i looked back at her with a confused look.

"Sit down here." She said with an authority and demanding tone.

"No, i can't do that. It's your seat." I told her while shaking my head, not wanting to sit down on my boss' seat because well, she's my boss.