Mitzu: My Protector Lover

Gxg

Fluff

Angst

It might be sad so be prepared!

~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

"I promise to protect you, Mina-ah, no matter what." I opened my eyes as i remembered Tzuyu saying that line to me. She's my lover but...she's no longer here. I hugged my knees close to me and started crying as the heartbreaking scenes flashed inside my mind.

*Flashback*

"Let's go." Tzuyu held onto my hand as we crossed on the pedestrian crossing and there wasn't any cars coming.

"Have you decided which university you want to go?" Tzuyu asked as she looked at me with a small smile, her eyes filled with love and genuine curiosity.

"Hmm...I want to go to the same university as you." I told her and she seemed happy to hear that as her smile grew wider.

"But have you decided what course you want to go for? Then from there, we can look at the courses of the universities here and discuss which university to go." She said with a suggestive tone and i hummed in a thinking tone.

"I do have a course that i want and i'm not sure which university is the best for this course. Then you, Tzuyu-ah, do you have any course that you're interested in?" I said and looked at her but i could see her eyes looking at somewhere behind me and her eyes became bigger. Soon, there were lights flashing on us and i turned my head around to see a black car driving towards us. However, the speed that the car was going... I became scared to the point i couldn't move as if i was frozen on the spot.

The next thing i knew was that i got pushed out of the car's way and my hand let go of Tzuyu's hand in an instant. I fell onto the hard road and slowly pushed myself back up using my arms then looked at Tzuyu, who was running towards me but she couldn't make it to where i was as she got hit by the car right after.

On the way to the hospital, she was having difficulty breathing and keeping her eyes open. I could tell that her eyes badly want to close but she was hanging on while i held her hands into mine, gripping her hands tightly. Her mouth opened as if saying something but i couldn't hear her so i leaned forward until my ear was next to her mouth.

"I...love...you...always..." Was what i heard and her hands dropped, slipping out of my hands.

By the time the ambulance reached the hospital, she had already left...She left the world. She left her family and she left me...

*End of Flashback*

It has been a month since the accident and i still can't get over it. We have so many things we want to do together. We even planned to buy our engagement rings together and get married to each other but now, it won't come true anymore, it will never come true.

*Knock knock*

"Mina-ah! Your friends are here!" My mum knocked on the door and shouted from outside. They knew what happened, everyone around us knew, but i couldn't bring myself to see them because they are close friends with Tzuyu and we have spent lots of time together. Seeing them will only make me remember the days we had with Tzuyu and that will make me even more sadder.

"Tzuyu-ah..." I called out softly, my voice wavering, and i sniffled.

"I miss you..." I whispered as if she can hear me. How i wish she can hear me. I'm sure she will say that she miss me too if she was here.