Mitzu: Our Daily Life

Requested by:

sarahcabradilla12

~~~~~~

Fluff

Genderbend

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Short one shot

~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

I opened my eyes slowly to see a peaceful sleeping penguin. I smiled upon seeing her. I would love to have this moment when she is the first thing i see after waking up.

I caressed her cheek with my thumb and saw her crept a smile, making me grin wider.

"Good morning, princess." I greeted her softly and she opened her eyes, looking at me.

"Good morning, prince." She greeted back with a wide smile.

"What are we going to do in the afternoon?" She asked and i thought for awhile.

"How about going on a date? It's been awhile since we have alone time." I said in a suggestive tone, staring at her intently.

"Yes, i would love to. But where?" She said with a pout.

"Let's enjoy our time at the nearest shopping mall." I told her and she smiled, nodding her head with a happy hum. We got off from the bed and get ready for our date. Got to spend as much time as i can with my lovely wife before we both head off to work.

I simply wear a light blue t-shirt with short sleeves and a pair of tight jeans. Mina wears a white long sleeve shirt and tight jeans too. We started walking to the shopping mall which is a few blocks away. 

"What are your plans for dinner?" I asked her as we hold hands while walking. 

"I might be eating together with Momo. How about you, Chewy-ah?" She said and turned to me with a curious smile.

"Hmm...I'm not sure yet. But since you and Momo-noona are eating together then Dahyun might ask me and Chaeng out for dinner." I answered her, giving her a small smile.

We soon reached the shopping mall. We went to an arcade and competed against each other. She kept winning and in the end, she really did win. I treat her to lunch as my penalty and she gets to choose what we are going to eat for our lunch.

She chose a high-class restaurant since the food looks delicious. We sat down beside each other and looked at the menu together while i placed my arm on the top of her seat, behind her. 

"The fried crab sounds delicious." She said, pointing at the image, and i chuckled.

"It looks hard to eat." I told her and she pouted, making me shake my head with a thin lip smile.

"I guess we can order one fried crab." I gave in and she cheered in victory. She is so adorable~

I stopped her from ordering more food since i am quite worried that she might end up ordering every food in this restaurant and it's going to cost a dozen or maybe more than a dozen. 

"I will miss you when we head off to work." She said, looking at me with a sad face. I caressed her cheek with my thumb, looking sad too.

"I will miss you too. What time will you be back home, darling?" I asked her and stroked her hair with a small smile as she still stares at me with a sad look.