2yeon: Honeymoon Night

Requested by:

BabycHaNgBINN3

katiiiiiiie

~~~~~~~~~

Smut

Fluff

Bxg

Genderbend

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Today is a special day as a pair of couple are getting married today with their families, relatives and friends watching them. They exchanged their vows to one another and everyone in the hall cheered, happy for the newly-wed couple, while the pair kissed on the lips with happiness and love.

A driver drove them to a brand new house, which the husband's parents bought for the just-married couple a few days ago, and gave the car key to the tall handsome man who accepted it gladly with a wide smile. The pair of happy couple walked into their house and became amazed at the interior of it. Every room is spacious. Heck, the entire house is so big and it even has a 2nd floor. The amazement and happiness are written all over their face as they looked around and took a tour around the house together.

"This room is where our babies will be!" The female shouted in excitement after looking through the room with a tall bookshelf leaning against the wall on the right side of the room. The room is quite spacious enough for one or more baby cots as there isn't much furniture inside, excluding the lonely bookshelf. The husband's parents must have guessed that the couple might need a room for their little children to sleep in.

"Jeongie, look at this room! Can we sleep in here? I think your parents knew that we would love to sleep together in this kind of room!" The wife said in hype as she turned her head to her tall husband with sparkling eyes. The room is also a spacious one. There is already a master bed placed in the room, across the door. There is also a bathroom on the left side, in the far corner end of the room. There is a huge and tall closet beside the bathroom door and it's huge enough for all of their clothes. On the other side of the room, there is a table with the chair tucked in and it's placed in the middle, almost at the front corner of the room. There is a standing mirror at the end corner of the room, beside the bedside table. The bedside table has a lamp and clock. It's placed exactly how the couple want it, it's as if Jeongie's, according to how the wife addressed him, parents knew how they wanted their own bedroom to look like.

Night comes and they were sitting comfortably in the living room, relaxing with each other, as they watched whatever is playing on the big television screen that is placed across them. The woman laid her head on her man's shoulder with their hand intertwined together on his lap. Jeongie wrapped his arm around his woman's shoulder and placed his palm on the edge of her shoulder. Both of them felt very warm in each other's arms.

The sleepiness are starting to kick in and their eyes are starting to close as well until a certain sound was heard from the television which woke them up completely. It was a scene whereby the actress was getting banged by an actor, who plays as the husband, in the bedroom. The female was on her fours on the bed and the man banged her, holding onto her slim waist. Jeongie and his wife gulped at the same time and the atmosphere between them began to feel hot and intense. Jeongie could feel his little buddy feeling hard and wanting to be released out of its cage.