NaMo: After the Fan-Meeting

Requested by:

kimbutanpngs

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV

"Are you nervous?" Momoring asked while i was resting my head on her shoulder and she was using her phone.

"Yeah, we are meeting our fans. It's been so long since we get to interact with them in person." I said and played with my fingers on my lap.

"Right, and we also get to see familiar faces and new faces." She said while i hummed in agreement, still playing with my fingers on my lap.

"But it's going to be okay in the end because it always turn out fun and awesome." She added on, probably trying to assure me. She placed her palm on my hands and rubbed my knuckles with her thumb. I felt her resting her head on mine and the both of us enjoyed the silence we shared.

"Stop being so lovey-dovey in front of us. We are literally eating and you two are there, giving off a lovely couple vibe." Jihyo said and the both of us laughed as i lifted my head off Momoring's shoulder but her palm remained on the back of my palm, still caressing my hand with her thumb. She continued stroking my hand for a few more seconds then stood up from the couch and went to our members while i decided to follow behind.

"What are you all eating?" Momoring asked as she sat down next to Sana and i sat down in between Momoring and Jihyo. I ended up eating the food they ordered and all of them were so delicious and chewy. All of us ate until it was time for us to head to the backstage and get ready to meet our fans. Once we have reached the backstage, we walked up and into the stage and the fans started cheering loudly from the audience area while waving our fandom light-stick above their head. I waved at them as i walked to the chair that i want to sit on and stood behind the chair while the other members did the same.

Once all of us were standing behind a chair, we did our group introduction and sat down on the chair to let the fan-meeting event commence. While waiting for the first fan to reach me, the other members, who were also waiting, had a talk with the fans by using the microphone. I simply listened and cut in whenever i want to say something or add on to the conversation.

The talk with the fans went smoothly and i was happy to see every single one of them. I'm glad to be able to talk to them and have a fun time with them. We are going to have a group talk with the fans from now until our time is up.

I sat by the chair in front of the table, where fans used to sit on, and turned my upper body so that i'm facing the audience section.

"Is there any fanservice?" One male fan asked-shouted from the middle of the audience area.

"What kind of fanservice do you guys want?" Jeongyeon asked back, not knowing how to give fanservice. I stood up from my chair and immediately started posing cutely, which caught the fans' attention and they started snapping pictures of me while the members simply stared at me, looking speechless on what to say. After all, i'm too pretty until they don't know what to say.

"Okay, that's enough fanservice for you guys." I said into the microphone and sat back on the chair while the fans whined in unison, feeling sad and disappointed.