Mitzu: April Fools

Gxg

----------

Article: [TWICE Announced That Their Fellow Members, Tzuyu and Mina, Are In A Relationship On 1st of April. Fans Are Curious If It's A Prank Or Seriously True]

Jihyo's POV

Hehe, the article is out! Some ONCEs are smart, thinking that it's a prank already.

Well, yeah. It is a prank.

Tzuyu and Mina came back from their schedules. The other members and i released this article to prank them.

"Tzuyu-ah, Mina-ah! Have you guys seen the news? Our ONCE is talking about it already!" I said, looking at them.

They glanced at each other before taking out their phones and checking the news.

"Eh?" Mina responded with confusion on her face. Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows, frowning.

"This is definitely not true. As far as i know, me and unnie are not dating at all. Right?" Tzuyu spoke sternly while Mina nodded her head in agreement.

She then came into realization.

"Tzuyu-ah! Today is 1st April! They are tricking us!" Mina said and Tzuyu also realized it too. We all burst out in laughter.

"This is so funny!" Nayeon-unnie exclaimed in between her loud laugh, dropping onto the floor.

"April fools! You 2 got tricked! Ha!" Jeongyeon-unnie said jokingly, still laughing.

"Tricking us this way, huh." Tzuyu spoke and started to type something on her phone. We didn't pay attention as we were still laughing.

JYPETWICE

ONCE! Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie are dating! Mina-unnie and i are not dating! That was an April fools' prank by the members!

Dahyun-unnie and Sana-unnie are dating too!

I read it and laughed, knowing that it's not true.

The members are getting exposed though because it might happen sooner or later.

"Wha-?! Yah! Chou Tzuyu!" Sana shouted as she chased after our maknae, who has ran to her shared room in a flash. Looks like Tzuyu has expected this to happen. No wonder she disappeared so fast before Sana has the chance to catch her.

Hehe, this is so fun~

~~~~THE END~~~~

I know this is short but i can only come up with this idea for April fools so i hope you like it :( :)