Mitzu: Spending the Christmas Night with You

Requested by:

mitzu__heart

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Fluff

Smut

Male Tzuyu

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

"Finally done with our work!" Dahyun exclaimed as he scratched his full body and let out a long sigh. I stood up from my chair and stretched my arms above my head, feeling stiff.

"We can finally spend our Christmas with our beautiful wife." Dahyun said with a smile and i nodded my head with a bright smile, feeling excited to spend the special day with my sweet wife.

"We should get ready to leave so we can see our love faster!" I said and the older man nodded his head in agreement and the both of us got our belongings then left the workplace building. We took the elevator down to the basement parking lot and parted ways after exiting the elevator. I walked to where my car is parked at, unlocked the car door, hopped into the driver seat and switched on the car engine. I placed my working bag on the seat beside me and started driving out of the basement parking lot. I dialed my wife's phone number once i stopped at red light. I made sure to put the call on speaker. It took her a few seconds to answer the call and soon after, it was green light and i continued driving.

"Hello, Mi~" I greeted happily.

"Hello, Tzuuu~" Mina-noona, my wife, greeted back with a happy tone.

"What's wrong? Did something happen at work?" She asked, her voice turning to worry.

"Nope, nothing happen at work. Just want to let you know that i'm on the way right now." I told her on the phone.

"Ahh, okay. Drive safely, my love~" She said in a sweet tone and i smiled, feeling happy from hearing her voice.

"I will, my love~" I responded with the same tone as her and we both said our goodbye on the phone with the sweet tone then ended the call. The both of us made plans for our special night with each other but because i have to work on Christmas, we have to change our plan a bit.

We decided to eat dinner first and have a walk around the nearby street, which is quite crowded and busy. The street is decorated with beautiful lights and decorations such as the bells and glittering stars hanging on the trees.

I drove into the parallel parking lot by the road, which is near to the restaurant. I switched off the car engine and got out of my car with my valuables then locked the car before walking to the restaurant. I entered the restaurant and looked around the place, searching for my wife.

Ah, there she is! She waved at me with a huge smile and i immediately walked towards her with a bright smile. She was sitting by the glass table and i sat across her. We looked through the menu as we discussed on what to get for our dinner.

"Should we have dessert too?" She asked as i looked through the pasta section on the menu and looked at her.

"You don't want to have dessert at the hotel later? Or is it supper that we are having at the hotel?" I asked and she hummed in a thinking tone. I actually don't mean it in any way when i asked that question. I was genuinely curious.