Satzu: What a Nice Reward

Requested by:

Ashyabelle1996

Satzu26bp

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

"Thank you. You may leave now." I said to my employee after looking over her documents and she bowed her head and left my office.

Right after she exited the office, there were already knocks on the door and i allowed the person to come in. The door opened and i looked up from reading the documents.

"Shouldn't you be working right now, Mrs Chou?" I asked my wife, who entered my office with a cheerful expression, looking happy about something.

"I am. I'm here to have my reward for working hard." She said with a seductive smirk, purposely seducing me so i could give her the reward. I sighed and shook my head with a smile, tempted to give in but i can't let her have her way, not yet.

"Mrs Chou, i'm still working so i can't reward you right now." I said with a disappointment tone and frowned at her. She pouted her lips and sulked, her shoulders dropping with sadness and disappointment. She then looked at me with a pleading expression and puppy eyes, blinking at me as if begging me and she was breaking down the walls i have been putting up to resist her.

"I guess i can take a short break from work." I said, leaning onto my chair, and she immediately cheered in happiness while jogging towards me and sitting on my lap. She rested her back on my front and sighed in contentment while i wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Now then, what kind of reward do you want, Mrs Chou?" I purposely whispered into her ear and she bit her lower lip while her breathing started to become abnormal. She turned her head to me and kissed my lips hungrily, her way of telling me what reward she wants. I happily kissed her back and she let out a soft moan in between the kiss then pulled away from me to catch her breath.

I didn't let her catch her breath for long as i kissed her roughly and she was surprised for a moment but kissed back with the same intensity. While kissing, i let my hands wander on her front, unbuttoning her collared shirt and sliding it off her shoulders. She took them off fully and threw it away without breaking the kiss.

My hands travelled to her bra and went underneath it to squeeze her breasts, causing her to moan in between the kiss. She ended up breaking the kiss when i kept groping her breasts and rested her head on my chest while her fist was clenching onto my shirt tightly.

"Strip in front of me." I whispered into her ear with authority and she obliged without hesitation, her expression dazed. She stood up and faced me then started stripping in a slow manner, purposely teasing and seducing me.

"Can i take your clothes off, daddy?" She asked in a whispering manner and my member became harder just from the way she addressed me. I nodded my head while biting my inner cheek and she smirked.

She bent her upper body and started taking my upper clothes off while staring into my eyes. I was trying not to look at her breasts as they were exposed right in front of me and looked into her beautiful eyes. We leaned closer to each other and kissed on the lips while she took my clothes off.