Satzu: Sana on Pills, That's Hot

Requested by:

YoDa1205123

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Smut

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

I'm at a party with my wife, Sana, but i was drinking alone while waiting for my wife to come back to me. She was talking with a man from afar and i couldn't hear their conversation since the party house is filled with loud music and chatters could be heard everywhere. Sana left her drink next to me so that no one would take her drink by accident.

I groaned to myself as i kept staring at my wife talking with the man. They seemed to be standing too close. Does the man not know that she's married to me? I glanced at Sana's drink, thinking of an idea and managed to come up with a brilliant idea.

I secretly dropped a pill into Sana's drink and quickly threw the evidence away so she won't know what i did to her drink while she was away. They seemed to be done talking as the man walked away after waving his hand at him and Sana turned around and walked towards me. She sat back down next to me and drank a sip of her glass.

"What were you two talking about?" I asked, feeling curious of what they talked about for so long.

"We were just catching up on our lives and how we have been doing." She told me with a smile and took another sip of her glass.

"Is it time to go?" She asked when i kept staring at her. She probably thought that it's time to go because we had to attend an important event with our family.

"Yeah, you took way too long and i don't know if we can make it in time." I told her and she apologized with a cute pout. I pecked her pouting lips and told her that we can make it in time if we go now. She immediately agreed and we went to the host of the party to say our goodbyes with him then left the party house. We got into my car and i immediately started driving towards our destination once the car was ready.

We managed to reach in time for the important event and our family has already arrived. The both of us went to greet our family with our hands intertwined. We ate dinner with them and during our dinner together, i noticed Sana was becoming uncomfortable and fidgety. I smirked internally, knowing that the effects of the pill were kicking in for her.

I could tell that she was trying very hard to hold herself back as she gripped onto her skirt tightly and pretended that she's feeling okay by smiling at our parents and eating a spoon of the food. It went on just like that and once we finished eating dinner, we spent a bit more time with our family individually, her with her own family while me with my own family. We do this every three months so we can see our families from time to time.

After talking with our respective families, Sana and i bid our goodbyes with them and sent them off by the entrance of the tall building. Afterwards, we went to my car and i drove back home. Sana was still fidgeting in her seat on the way home.

"What's wrong, Sana-ah? You have been moving a lot in your seat." I said and glanced at her for a moment before looking back at the road.

"It's nothing." She said in one breath and i hummed in a questioning tone, not believing in her answer.