Mohyo: Christmas

Requested by:

RyejiIScute

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Momo's POV

I woke up on my own and sat up from my bed, ruffling my own hair and rubbing my eyes. I yawned and lazily got off my bed then groggily walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Afterwards, i went out of the bedroom and walked into the hallway only to smell a pleasant scent of food coming from the kitchen. I walked towards the scent and noticed Jihyo frying two eggs in the kitchen. She must be cooking breakfast for the both of us since there are two eggs on both frying pans.

I went behind her and sneakily wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, causing her to flinch a bit. She probably knew i was standing behind her because of my footsteps. She leaned back against me as she continued looking over the frying eggs.

"Is your shift until late night for tomorrow?" I asked softly as i rested my chin on her shoulder, watching the eggs getting fried on the pans.

"Nope, my boss is going to let everyone go home early so we can celebrate Christmas Eve together tomorrow." She answered and i smiled, feeling happy that we can finally celebrate the special occasion together. Thanks to the pandemic, we couldn't celebrate it until this year so i felt really happy and excited to celebrate Christmas Eve with Jihyo.

We then stayed silent as i watched her cook our breakfast. I soon let go of her when i knew that she was done cooking our breakfast and went to get the table ready. I also helped her to get the plates.

We then sat down by the dining table, sitting beside each other, and started eating our breakfast. I hummed in delight when i ate a spoon of the meat and turned to Jihyo, giving her a thumbs up. She giggled, looking proud of herself, and i continued enjoying the food she made. It's really delicious, i love it!

Since we won't be seeing each other for the entire day and night, we shared a long hug by the door until she had to go for work. We pecked on the lips and i waved to her as she stepped out of the door and smiled widely at me and closed the door gently. I sighed to myself, turning around to look at the empty house. What am i supposed to do until she comes back tomorrow?

I dropped onto the couch in the living room with another sigh and lazily reached for the television remote then switched the television on. I placed an arm on my forehead until the hand held the remote, pointing it towards the television screen.

"The weather for the next few days is most likely to have heavy snow in almost every area so we kindly advise everyone to avoid driving on the snowy road. As there will be heavy snow for the next few days, please wear warmly when stepping out of the house and remember to always bring an umbrella with you for in case the snow gets heavier." I listened to the weather forecast person and decided to pay no mind to it and changed to another channel. I kept changing until i found an interesting channel. An entertainment show was playing on the screen and i decided to watch it. As the time passed, i eventually fell asleep without knowing.

I woke up and noticed that it was already night, seeing how the sky looked like through the window. I got up and checked the time on the wall clock, which is hanging above the television screen. Ah, it's time for dinner. I should prepare my own dinner and make sure to text Jihyo if she has eaten her dinner. I left the television on and went to the kitchen to prepare my dinner.