Mitzu: Graduation Day

Fluff

Gxg

A small part of smut

~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

Today is my baby Tzuyu's graduation! She's finally graduating from college! I'm so proud of her! She invited me and her family to attend her graduation ceremony and i, of course, accepted her invitation. I would love to see her receiving her certificate on the stage.

I went to her house early in the morning so i could go to the ceremony venue together with her and her family. After reaching her house, she was already awake and getting dressed for her graduation ceremony, wearing a plain white long sleeve collared shirt and a pair of dark colored pants. She looks so beautiful but at the same time, handsome!

"Do i look good?" Tzuyu asked, standing in front of me since i was sitting on the couch in the living room. I nodded my head slowly, giving her a thumbs up while biting my lower lip. She noticed that lip bite and licked her lips. She was about to come closer to me when her mother called out for her.

They got themselves ready to head out of the house, making sure to bring the necessary items for the ceremony and valuables, and we stepped out of the house. I walked with Tzuyu, following her parents who were walking ahead of us. We were walking to the parking lot located next to the apartment building. The both of us intertwined our hands, simply smiling at each other in a sweet way.

"The both of you really look good together." Her mother turned her head around to glance at us and said with a proud smile, looking happy as well. I thanked her mother with a small smile while Tzuyu giggled. She turned back around and continued talking with her husband.

"Should i go to your house after the ceremony?" The taller girl asked softly with a smirk while wriggling her eyebrows at me.

"Then how about your parents?" I asked back with another question.

"They are going somewhere after the ceremony but they told me that we need to be back by dinnertime." She told me while i wondered about various things. Do we have enough time to head back to my house and then go to hers? What if we can't make it to dinnertime?

"I would rather go to your house after the ceremony." I said after giving a long thought about it. I won't want to worry if we can make it to dinnertime. Tzuyu nodded her head with a small smile and gave a tight squeeze to my hand.

I sat down by the window seat in her father's car while Tzuyu sat on the other window seat but even though we were sitting apart from each other, our hands were still connected and we still didn't let go of the other's hand yet. We put our intertwined hands in the middle seat and i noticed her parents smiling when they noticed our hands. I could feel my face getting hot and quickly looked away as her father started driving out of the parking slot.

We were out of the parking lot after a few minutes and were heading to school, where the graduation ceremony is being held. I stared out of the window, admiring the scenery.

It didn't take long for us to arrive in school. Her father dropped us off at the drop-off/pick-up point and went to park his car in the school's outdoor parking lot. We waited for him where he dropped us off, not wanting him to be lost in this huge school.

After reuniting with him, Tzuyu and i led her parents to the venue. The ceremony is being held in the auditorium. We registered ourselves and entered the auditorium. Tzuyu have to sit with her class while the three of us have to sit with the other guests. Graduating students will be sitting at the back and with their respective classes while the guests will be sitting on the front. We were given a seat number and there were people there to guide us to our seats so it was easy to find our own seat number.