2yeon: Wolf Jeong Part 2

Requested by:

ethearteal

~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV

The next morning i woke up, Jeong's sleeping face is the first thing i see. I smiled at the sight of seeing him once i opened my eyes. It feels great and lovely to waking up to someone you love every morning. It's more better to wake up in their arms, which is currently our position. We are in each other's arms comfortably. It feels relaxing. I slightly brushed my thumb against his cheek as he sleeps peacefully. I smiled as i did that.

He hums softly, still asleep, as he leans onto my touch on his cheek. I smiled, seeing this side of him is cute. He soon snuggled closer to me, placing his head below my chin and i can feel his breath on my neck. He's like a baby right now and i find it cute.

I caressed his smooth hair with one hand while the other hand is around his waist. The sun started to shine through the window and i slowly tried to get out of the strong man's embrace as quietly as i can, not wanting to wake him up. Soon, i realized that his member was still inside me and didn't know what to do so i moved back to the same position. 

The moment i moved back, he slowly opens his eyes and turns his body so that he is facing the ceiling. On the other hand, his member came out of me out of a sudden, causing me to whine in pain and flinch a little. I probably got used to his size. 

"Good morning." He said in his husky and sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning~" I greeted back with a happy smile, staring at his face lovingly. He turned his head to me and gave a smile, which made me smiled widely. He looks handsome with that smile. We completely forgot the fact that we both are naked as we are lost in our own world while staring into one another's eyes.

"Come here~" He cooed and i just went to snuggle closer to him, laying my head on his chest. His hand tangled in my hair while the other hand is wrapped around my waist. I have my hands on his chest, drawing circles on it with a happy smile.

"Should we get up?" I asked as we enjoy each other's presence. I turned my head to him, looking at his handsome face. He stared at me in the eyes too. 

"Do you want to get up?" He asked instead of answering my question. I rolled my eyes, slapping his chest lightly, and he chuckled softly.

We decided to get up and eat our breakfast, not aware of what is going to happen soon.

-----------

~~In a place far away from the city~~

"I couldn't contact the team!" A woman, in her twenties, said in a panic tone while looking at the leader. 

"That means the wolf is in the city where they are guarding but they got killed by it." The leader spoke as she polished her sharp and shiny metal knife with a small cloth.

"We shall head to the city and find the wolf then kill it." The leader then said, standing up and putting their knife into the pocket of the leather coat. 

They then moved out, heading to their destination.

-------------

Nayeon's POV

It's at night and Jeong is still in my house. We watched movies all day while cuddling on my bed. It feels warm to be in his arms.

Soon, we heard some mumblings of the town people outside. I stood up and walked to the window, checking what's going on. There is a group of people walking in and they looked like the hunters...It reminds me of my hunting team, which i used to be in. I am no longer part of the hunters. I don't want to be part of it anymore.