Mina x Male Reader: Happy Ending

Requested by:

MitzuRoyalty

CasualTwiceFandom

~~~~~~~

Fluff

A super short one shot

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Dude, are you feeling well? You missed a lot." Jeongyeon asked you as she sat down beside your bed. She's your close friend and the one you trust the most.

"I'm feeling better. What did i missed?" You said, sitting up from your bed and looked at her with curiosity.

"A lot of boys hit on your crush because you aren't there with her." She told you and you sighed, looking at your fingers and fidgeting them on your lap. Yes, you have a crush and she's very beautiful inside out.

"But i'm glad that i was there or else i know you would be mad at those guys." The older girl said and you smiled, relieved to know that your close friend is there to get the boys away from your crush. She won't like boys hitting on her, after all. 

"But what's more good is that she asked about you!" She told you excitedly and you snapped your head to her.

"What did she ask?" You asked intently, staring at her eagerly.

"She asked why you are not in school and that if you are not coming tomorrow, she will accompany me to come to your house. She will be giving you the homework, was what she told me." Jeongyeon explained and you nodded your head. You felt touched and your heart melted because of her action. You thought that you should stay at home so you can see her but at the same time, you also thought that it would be making her go through the trouble of bringing you the homework.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm sure she don't mind bringing you the homework." Your close friend said as if she could read your mind. Sometimes, you always have that feeling that she actually can read your mind.

"Maybe you should confess your feelings too when she come by." She suggested with a teasing smile while you became flustered.

"No, no, no! I'm too shy to tell her!" You said, shaking your palms and head while Jeongyeon laughed.

"Chill, bro! It's going to be okay." The older girl said, patting your shoulder.

The next day came and you decided to stay at home according to what the doctor told you. You were closing your eyes, trying to fall asleep, but couldn't. You went to the balcony and sat down on the chair, staring at the beautiful scenery. 

'It's so pretty...Just like her...' You thought to yourself while in a daze.

"Y/N? Y/N!" A familiar female voice shouted and you turned your head to see Mina, your crush, looking at you.

"Oh! Yo-you're here!" You stood up immediately, panicking, and the younger girl chuckled.

"Yup, i'm here. Here are the homework." She said, handing you a few sheets of paper.

"Si-sit down. I will go get drink." You were about to head inside the house but she grabbed your wrist, stopping you. You turned around to meet her beautiful eyes.

"Don't need. I want to see this view with you." She said and you sat back down, gulping nervously. Maybe Jeongyeon is right. You should confess to her. It's a rare chance for her to come to your house. Plus, you can't confess to her in school where there are so many boys who have a crush on her.

"Mi-mina-ah." You called her out and she looked at you. This is making you so nervous.

"Yes, Y/N?" She stared at you intently.

"I-i have something to tell you." You started nervously, playing with your fingers on your lap. Mina waited for you to say what you wanted to tell her.

"I-i love you. Wo-would you go out with me?" You finally said those words and looked down on your lap as you played with your fingers. You didn't see the smile forming on the Japanese girl's face.

"Yes, Y/N. I would love to go out with you." She said and you looked up to see her sweet smile while your heart started to beat faster. You can't believe that she said yes to you.

"Re-really?" You asked in disbelief and she nodded her head slowly.

You instantly stood up, cheering and screaming in happiness, while the younger girl giggled at your cuteness. You went to her and pick her up in your arms, swinging her around. She held onto you tightly and you put her down once you became dizzy.

The both of you shared a gentle and loving kiss on the lips under the beautiful sunset.

~~~~THE END~~~

Sorry for making this short :(

But i hope you guys enjoy this fluffy one shot >_<