Mitzu: 3rd Anniversary

Requested by:

twicemitzu

~~~~~~~~

Smut

Fluff

Bxg

Male and Top Tzuyu

Note: This is not a continuation nor linked to Mitzu: 1st Anniversary

~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

Today is a special day for me and Tzuyu! We are going to celebrate our 3rd anniversary today! We are going to spend the night at his house while going on a date in the day.

"Here, ah~" Tzuyu said sweetly as i opened my mouth to let him feed me. I hummed in contentment once the food came in contact with my tongue and teeth.

"It's so delicious~!" I told him and he chuckled, nodding his head. We continued eating and him feeding me more of his food. I fed him my meal too.

After that, we went to his house by his car. He bought the car and i found him cool whenever he leans onto his car with his back. We held hands while he uses one hand to drive to his house.

Once we reached home, we decided to drink alcohol at the rooftop. He took 2 bottles of wine while i took 2 wine cups and made our way to the rooftop. We sat down on the bench as the night starts to arrive. Tzuyu opens the lid and pours for me first then for himself. We cheered and drank. We both finished the whole cup in one sip. I insisted on pouring for him so he gives in in the end, letting me pour the liquid onto his cup.

Before i know it, i am already speaking whatever is on my mind. I can tell that it's the same for my boyfriend, whose face looks red. Even his ears look red. I saw him pour more so i held his wrist to stop him. He looks at me with a dazed face. 

No One's POV

"Staph drinkng!" Mina scolded him while Tzuyu shook his head, shouting a 'no' and continued pouring.

Mina started crying and the tall man looked over when he heard sniffing sounds. He immediately became worried and scooted closer to the sobbing girl, placing his palm on her cheek.

"Wat iss wrong?" Tzuyu asked in his drunk voice. 

"You are nat listening to me!" Mina shouted with tears flowing down her face while the younger boy became guilty and hugged his girlfriend.

"I'm sorrehy." Tzuyu apologized over and over, tears coming out of his eyes and flowing down his face too. Both started crying in their drunken state.

"I luv you~" The tall man said and Mina pulled away to look at his eyes. The both of them started to lean forward and soon, their lips met each other. They kissed lovingly at first but soon, became aggressive and passionate.

Tzuyu sneakily places his hands on Mina's butt and lifted her up to place her on his lap, earning a surprise sound from the woman. Tzuyu took that chance to insert his tongue inside, exploring his girlfriend's mouth. Mina moans softly in between their kiss with her arms wrapped around Tzuyu's nape. She could feel her boyfriend's hardened member touching her lower part and it's making her wet. She started grinding on his thigh, causing the man to groan lowly.