G!P Sana x Male Reader: I Love You No Matter What

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

G!P Sana

Fluff

Smut

Top Sana

Bottom Reader

Read at your own risk!(You have been warned)

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I got ready for my dinner date with my girlfriend, Sana. She's a wonderful woman and the most pure and kindhearted woman in the entire world. That sounds an exaggeration but it feel that way to me.

"I'm heading out, mum!" I rushed to the door and wore my shoes while my mum came to the door to see me off.

"Enjoy your date and be careful." She said with a motherly smile and i smiled at her widely. I then stepped out of the house while saying my goodbye to my mum. I took the elevator to the ground floor and walked to the indoor parking lot, which is right beside the apartment building. I took the stairs to the 2nd floor and walked to where my car is parked.

I unlocked the door with the fingerprint sensor on the driver door and hopped into the driver seat, switching on the engine and closing the door. I put on my seatbelt and once i'm ready, i started driving out of the parking lot carefully. I then started driving towards Sana's house to pick her up for our dinner date.

I soon stopped my car when it's red light and quickly used my phone to call Sana, making sure to put the call on speaker so i can drive without putting my phone on my ear. She picked up a few seconds later and the light turned green just then so i continued driving while talking to her on the phone, telling her that i'm reaching her house soon.

We remained on the phone until i finally reached her house and stopped my car by the sideroad. I saw her walk out of her house and out of the door gate. She got into the front passenger seat and we pecked each other on the lips as our way of greeting each other. I slowly drove out of the sideroad once she has closed the door and she seems excited, making me feel excited too.

"Are we going anywhere after our dinner?" She asked and i hummed in a thinking tone.

"Nope." I said after remembering our actual plan and our actual plan is just to have dinner together and that's it.

"I want to go somewhere with you after dinner." She told me, sounding nervous for an unknown reason.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" I asked and glanced at her for a few seconds before looking back at the road. I held onto her hand and rubbed my thumb on her hand, hoping to ease her nervousness.

"A place where we can be alone." She softly said and i immediately looked at her then quickly looked back at the road, not wanting to get into an accident. Is she trying to tell me that she wants to go to a hotel?

"It's what you think it is. I want to go there." She soon said, her voice still soft, and it took me a moment to realize what she meant. She knew what i was thinking so it must be a hotel. Right...?

"Okay, we will go there after our dinner." I told her while rubbing her hand with my thumb and she hummed happily with a cute chuckle.

A few minutes later, we have finally reached our destination. The restaurant is in the shopping mall and there's a basement parking lot, which is underneath the shopping mall. I entered the basement parking lot and looked for any vacant slot. I managed to find one after a few minutes and carefully parked my car on the parking slot.