Mitzu: Possessive but Soft-Hearted Man(I)

Requested by:

blelicy_

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Smut(next part)

~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

Today is the worst day of my life. I can't believe my very own father selling me to a man just to pay for his huge debt. I mean, how could he do this to his biological daughter? Selling me just like that as if i mean nothing to him, as if i'm no longer his daughter and just someone he could use to pay for his huge debt. I can't believe he did this to me! It's literally the worst day ever!

The man standing in front of the both of us is tall and slim and i'm going to be sold to him thanks to my ridiculous father.

"Mr Myoui, i will take it that you are going to pay for your debts by using her?" The tall man asked with a raised eyebrow. He glanced at me for a few seconds before looking back at my father.

"Yes, Mr Chou. I couldn't find enough money." My father answered with desperation while i could feel my heart getting shattered into pieces. He is really going to sell me to this man here.

"Are you sure about your decision? Are you sure you won't regret it?" The man asked for a confirmation of my father's choice, as if letting him change his mind but i knew that my father won't change his mind once he has make his decision.

"Yes, i'm sure of it." My father said with certainty and the man simply nodded his head.

"Then you no longer owe my any debts, Mr Myoui." He said to my father and turned his head to me, making a hand gesture to tell me to go to him. I looked at my dad and he just nodded his head as if telling me to go, it's as if he's letting me go. I frowned, feeling sad and broken, and hung my head low as i made my way to the tall man.

"Now then, i will take my leave." He said and wrapped an arm around my nape, resting his arm on my shoulder, as i simply followed him, still looking down on the floor. I looked back at my father to see his sad face. It makes me hurt after seeing that sadness expression on his face but he made his decision by selling me to this man here. I can't believe this but i have to accept the reality, knowing that there's nothing i can do to go back to my father.

----------

"You know, your father is dumb. How could he sell such a beautiful woman just to pay for his debts. It's such a waste that he used you for his debts." The man, that i know as Mr Chou, said and i immediately yelped in surprise when he suddenly came closer to me. I lost my balance and fell onto the couch and he bent down to my eye level, resting his palm on the top of the couch next to my body.

"Now that you're mine, i will make sure nobody touches you but me and only i can have your attention and care." He spoke with authority as he leaned closer to me while i backed away from him, feeling scared of what he's about to do to me.

"Don't be scared, darling. I will take good care of you." He then said and stood back up while i let out the breath that i've been holding unknowingly. I looked at him to see him smirking at me, his eyes glowing as if he has found his prey, which is me.

"Come with me." He said and i hesitated, unsure if i could trust him. He smiled and fully turned to me and held his hand out for me.

"I promise i will take care of you, didn't i?" He said and i slowly reached for his hand, still feeling hesitant. He gently pulled me up on my own feet once i have held his hand. He simply gave a small smile and walked towards the hallway of his house without letting go of my hand. I stared at our intertwined hands, his hand is so warm.