Mitzu: After the Tour Vlog

Requested by:

DC5V1A

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Tzuyu

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

After recording the final episode of our tour vlog, i immediately went to Mina-unnie, who seemed to be avoiding me as she quickly walked to the waiting room while linking her arm with Sana-unnie.

"Mina-unnie, the mission, don't think too much about it. I wanted to try but it was too hard to do it on you because you will know my mission if i do." I said, persuading her.

"You should have at least tried." She said, pouting and looking extremely sad. I hugged her, hoping to comfort her but it didn't work as she didn't hug me back.

"It was easy for you to interview the other members but you didn't come and interview me. Do you know how sad i am?" Mina-unnie softly said, sounding disappointed and upset.

"My precious babygirl, you know i didn't mean to do that on purpose. How about this? The next time we have a secret mission, i will definitely try my best to do my mission with you. How does that sound?" I whispered into her ear, seeing it turn to a light shade of red, and i felt her palms on my back, hugging me back.

"Will you do that?" She asked softly.

"Yes." I answered softly and she broke the hug, pulling away from me and taking a few steps away from me.

"I don't believe you." She said and i was about to say something when she stepped out of the waiting room.

"It might take days for her to believe your words but don't worry, Tzuyu-ah, you got this." Dahyun said and encouraged me with a huge smile.

A few days passed and i kept talking to her about this matter as i do mean my words. I'm really going to do the next secret mission with her. Today was another day of me trying again but she finally believed me and i made the promise with her and swore that i won't break it, which she nodded her head with a small smile. We are finally back to normal, our relationship is finally back to normal.

"Babygirl, let's watch a movie." I said, patting the seat next to me. Luckily, the both of us have the dormitory to ourselves for the day so we can have a movie date in peace. Mina-unnie came to the living room and sat down next to me, resting her head on my shoulder, and i started playing the movie on the huge television screen across us. I wrapped an arm around her and rested it on her shoulder.

"What are we watching, Daddy?" She asked, purposely whispering into my ear at the end, making me hard.

"We're watching XXXX" (a/n: 4-letter word, easy to guess) I said, turning my head to look at her to see her eyes widen in surprise at what we were going to watch and i laughed at how cute she looked.

"I'm just joking. We're not going to watch that. We are just going to watch a thriller movie." I told her and she pouted, glaring at me which was adorable.

In the amidst of watching the movie, i felt her palm resting on my thigh and she slightly squeezed my thigh. I could feel my member becoming more hard and at this point, it might be visible to my girlfriend if her eyes weren't on the television screen, that is.