Mitzu: Met Her in the City(I)

Requested by:

blelicy_

~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

I came upon a city from afar and decided to set my travel destination to that city. I am currently travelling around the world to enjoy the different culture and learn more about the world. 

'I need a place to stay for the night before travelling to another place.' I thought inside my mind once i entered the city and looked around, searching for any inn, hostel or hotel that is affordable. It's hard, there were so many stores selling wide varieties of items. I found myself looking at the stores instead of searching for a place to stay overnight.

"Ouch!" I winced in pain when someone bumped into my shoulder hard which caused me to fall onto the floor on my butt.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" A female voice said as i saw a hand reaching out to me. I looked up at her to see a beautiful woman with black shoulder length hair. She looks worried and concerned for me. I took her hand and she couldn't pull me up since well, she's a woman and i'm a man. I chuckled internally at her cuteness and i pulled myself up, pretending that she managed to pull me up after struggling.

"Are you okay?" She asked once more and i nodded my head.

"I'm fine. You do not need to worry, Miss." I told her with an assurance smile and tone. She sighed and relaxed her shoulders, feeling relieved and glad. I bowed my head slightly.

"Are you new here? I don't see you in this city before." She said, looking like a curious child. 

"Yes, i am. I am just staying here for one night." I answered her formally and politely, not wanting to sound casual and rude to her.

"One night?" She asked intently.

"Yes, one night. I will be travelling to another place when tomorrow comes." I told her with a smile and she seems taken aback, probably not expecting that i would be leaving so fast or something along the line.

"You should rest more before travelling to another city." She said in a worried tone and i shook my head.

"It's okay. I can rest along the way." I told her with assurance though i am curious about one thing. We just met and she seems to care for me a lot in a genuine and sincere way. How can she care about someone she just met? I'm so curious about that but i don't think i should ask her this question since i don't know her that well.

"Then, do you have a place to stay for the night?" She asked, changing to another topic, and i shook my head at her question, dropping my shoulders in disappointment. She chuckled and i looked at her with curiosity but crept up a smile, her chuckles are cute and music to my ears. 

"How about staying at my house? I live alone, anyways." She offered and i immediately brought up my palm and shook them, shaking my head too. I am a man and i don't trust myself staying with a woman for the night.