Tzuyu x Male Reader: Staying Up All Night

Requested by:

MitzuRoyalty

CasualTwiceFandom

~~~~

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Tzuyu-ah, you're cute." You said to Tzuyu, who is your girlfriend for 2 years now. The both of you just came out of a movie theater and talked about how great the movie is. You complimented her adorable side when she's watching the movie with curious eyes.

"Th-thank you." Tzuyu said shyly, blushing. You smiled, happy to know that you still have an impact on her even when you are dating her. The both of you decided to head home and prepared dinner together, like a newlywed couple. You guys ate while chatting happily about whatever topic you both have in mind. 

Soon, it was time to call it a night but you didn't want to sleep yet. Little did you know, Tzuyu is also the same but has a different idea in her mind. You wanted to cuddle with her on the bed and just look at her before going to sleep. What Tzuyu has in mind is totally different from what you are thinking.

"Let's not sleep yet." You said as you sat down on the edge of your bed. 

"That's what i was about to tell you." The tall girl said, sitting down beside you. She sat really close to you until the shoulders are touching one another. You thought that she is thinking the same so you lied down on the bed and waited for her to do the same. However, what she did next surprised you as you didn't expect her to do that.

She went on top of you, straddling your lap. She leaned down until her face is close to yours.

"I am guessing you are not thinking the same as what i have in mind." She whispered and used her index finger to draw circles on your chest. You felt the need to breathe as the air got caught in your throat. You gulped nervously, looking at her with wide eyes.

"I want to do something special tonight. Do you know what i am trying to say?" The younger girl said, hinting you what she wants to do, with a seductive expression. You realized what she is trying to do.

"Su-sure. Le-let's do it." You said anxiously and Tzuyu chuckled, finding your stuttering state adorable.

"Don't be nervous. It's not our 1st time doing this, after all." She said, patting your chest with a smile before sitting back up and looking down on you. You stared at her deeply.

"Tell me what you want me to do." She said and you smirked, putting your palms on her butt-cheeks.

"I want you to suck my dick." You told her and she smirked, instantly going on her knees on the floor. You moved downwards until your butt is on the edge of the bed. You felt Tzuyu taking off your boxers and threw it somewhere in the room as your hardened member stood up proudly. Instead of feeling your length inside her mouth, you felt her hands wrapping your shaft.

You groaned lowly, gripping the bedsheets with your fists beside you. Tzuyu moved her hands up and down your rod with an eager look. You threw your head onto the bed, feeling good with the way her hands rubbed your member.

"Does this make you feel good? I have not used my mouth yet and you're already feeling good. I love it." She said seductively as she tightened her grip on your member, making you feel pain but pleasure at the same time. You gripped onto the bedsheets tighter, as tight as she is holding you.

She rubbed you in a fast motion until you felt yourself reaching to the climax. She could feel you coming and moved her hands more faster. You screamed her name as your member splashed the white juices out, gripping the bedsheets quite tight. You didn't lift your head up so you didn't know where your juices landed on.

"How naughty of you, Y/N. You spilled all over me." Tzuyu said and you sat up only to get turned on again, causing your member to harden once more. White liquid could be seen on her cleavage and bare breast and everywhere on her face. She saw you staring at her and licked her lips. You unknowingly bite your lips when she did that. The younger girl crept out a sexy smirk at you and placed your hardened shaft in between her breasts, making you let out a groan of pleasure. She started moving her breasts in circles with your member still placed in the middle of her chest area. After some time, she licked the tip with her tongue before sucking the top part using her mouth. Your fists held onto the bedsheets tightly as you watched her do you with her soft breasts and warm mouth at the same time.

It's just the beginning and you felt like coming but Tzuyu noticed it and looked up at you, stopped sucking you but still using her breasts to rub against you.

"Already feel like coming? You should be a good boy and come when i tell you to." She said lustfully with a smirk. You groaned and nodded your head slowly, making her smirk wider. She continued sucking you again while you held back the urge to come.

"You have been a good boy. Now, it's your reward time." She said after seeing you struggling to release. You looked at her with curiosity. She stopped rubbing her breasts against your shaft and positioned herself properly so that your length can be inside her mouth. She slowly puts you into her mouth while your hands found their way to her head, your fingers tangled with her soft hair. 

You moaned softly when you felt the tip touched her throat. She bobbed her head up and down, the tip continuously hit the back of her mouth. You tightened your grip on her hair, pushing her head. Soon, she started going fast as you groaned in pleasure. Your member inside her mouth feels too good and you felt yourself reaching your climax. You ended up coming inside her warm and sweet mouth as you pushed her head down, making your length go deep into her mouth. The younger girl swallowed your loads down her throat without hesitation. 

You let go of her head and collapsed back onto the bed. You felt Tzuyu coming onto the bed and straddled your lap. You slowly opened your eyes, looking at her.

"Now, it's my turn. I want my pussy to get eaten by that sexy mouth of yours." Your girlfriend said and you smirked, flipping your position so that you are on top of her. The both of you shared a passionate and aggressive kiss. You rubbed her breasts with your palms, causing the girl to moan in between the kiss. You took that chance to explore her mouth.

You pulled away and went to her neck, kissing, sucking, and biting it. You ended up leaving marks all over her neck and collarbone. You slowly made your way to her chest and sucked the nipple on one side while still rubbing both sides. You did the same to the other nipple. You felt a hand pushing your head down and you smirked, knowing that Tzuyu is getting impatient. You slowly moved down until you reached her wet entrance. You licked the opening, causing the girl to breathe out a moan. You set your eyes on her expression as you insert your tongue into her pussy. She held onto your hair tightly but not that tight until you can feel pain.

You didn't go slow and gentle at the start. You went hard and rough into her which made the girl reached her climax early.

Once she came, you didn't let her rest as you couldn't wait anymore. You immediately insert your member into her pussy and thrusted deep and hard into her. She complained at first but soon, stopped as the pleasure took over her. 

"You're so rough just now and i love it." Tzuyu said when you guys are resting on the bed, facing each other with a smile.

"If we don't need to sleep, i can be rough to you the entire night." You said with a teasing smirk.

"Oh, sure~ Be as rough as you want to me~" Your girlfriend said with a flirtatious smile as she wrapped her arms around your neck, intertwining her fingers at the back of your neck.

You went on top of her once again and insert your shaft into her pussy. You pounded onto her hard and rough and this continues until the both of you don't need to sleep anymore.

~~~~THE END~~~~

Sorry if its short >_<

But i hope you guys enjoyed it! ^_^

See you guys till next time~ :)