Satzu: Quality Time Together

Requested by:

cho_tzu

~~~~~~

Fluff

Smut

Gxg

A short one

~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

Today, i'm working from home thanks to this virus spreading around the world. I'm currently living with my wife, Minatozaki Sana, in her home country, Osaka, Japan. We married for about a year now. I'm attending an online meeting for my company. I have to switch my camera on and unmute myself, how bothersome. I hate switching my camera on. Sana can't be seen from where i am sitting since i'm sitting straight up. Yes, i'm attending the meeting in our bedroom.

Halfway through the meeting, i started hearing soft murmurings and turned my head around to my wife. I widened my eyes, unexpected of what i am seeing.

There she is, on the bed, naked and using an popsicle stick?, to pleasure herself. She saw me watching her and smirked, pushing the popsicle stick into her entrance and making it go inside her. She moans softly with a seductive expression as she kept her eyes on me. I gulped and immediately turned to my laptop, switching my camera and mic off, and stood up from the chair. I went to my wife and crawled onto the bed, her smirk was growing wider. 

"Having fun without me?" I asked her softly as i went on top of her, putting my knees on each side of her. 

"Well, you were certainly busy." She said with a seductive smirk and i bit my lower lip. She wrapped her arms around my nape and pushed me down, causing our lips to crash aggressively.

I moved to the side of her neck, leaving kisses and marks there and did the same to the other side of her neck. Her fingers were tangled with my hair and i could feel her trying to push my head down to her wet part but i decided to tease her, taking my time as i sucked and played with her breasts and nipples.

"Quickly..." She lets out and i smirked, deciding to go down as she wanted me to. The popsicle stick was still there and an idea came into my mind. I grabbed onto the end of the popsicle stick with my hand while hovering back on top of her with my other hand supporting my weight and resting beside her head.

"Let's continue from where you left off." I said and pushed the popsicle stick deeper into her as she lets out a yelp, bringing me close to her. I waited for the pain to ease off and when i felt her nodding her head against my cheek and shoulder, i started moving the popsicle stick inside her gently as she lets out soft moans. Her head tilted upwards, towards the ceiling, with her eyes closed and mouth open. She looks like she's feeling both good and in pain at the same time. I stared at her lips and kissed her soft lips as she responds back. She was moaning in between our lustful-loving kiss.

She pulled away from the kiss and i felt her legs wrapping around my hips, locking me in place. I increased my speed and used more strength than just now, moving the popsicle stick in and out of her wet pussy. Her moans got louder and louder. I knew that she's reaching her climax soon. 

I pushed the popsicle stick back inside her and she screamed as she reached her climax. She hugged me close with her arms and legs wrapped around me. I took the popsicle stick out of her pussy and placed it on the bed, beside us. I simply stayed still, not wanting to end up losing my balance and fall onto my lover.