MiSaMo: Family Outing

Requested by:

Love_Jiah

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Momo

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~

Sana's POV

"Mummy!" Mina, my daughter, came running to me while i just sat up from the bed after waking up a few seconds ago.

"Where's mama?" I asked as i held her up into my arms and put her on my lap.

"Mama cooking food!" She answered, looking at me with a bright smile. No wonder i didn't see Momo when i woke up. I smiled as i carried her and walked out of the bedroom, going towards the kitchen to see my wife cooking breakfast.

"What are you cooking?" I asked as i approached Momo and stood on the side, making sure not to get in her way. She glanced at me and smiled as she came towards us.

"I'm cooking your favorite and our child's favorite." She said with a happy smile and pecked my lips.

"I want a kiss too!" Mina exclaimed and the both of us chuckled as Momo gave our child a kiss on the forehead. She then went back to cooking and i walked to the living room while still carrying Mina in my arms.

"I want see mama more!" Mina pouted, frowning.

"You can see her from here." I said and she shook her head.

"I want see her closely. This too far." She said, still pouting her lips and frowning. I carried her to the dining room and put her onto the chair, letting her watch Momo from a closer distance.

"Do you need help?" I walked into the kitchen and asked, wondering if she needed any.

"Nope, i'm almost done." She told me and glanced at me with a smile before looking back at the frying pan. When she was done cooking, i helped to put the plates onto the dining table. The both of us got utensils and sat down across one another since our daughter was sitting at the head of the table.

The three of us started eating. Momo and i kept staring at our daughter, looking at how she was eating. She looks so adorable.

"Since when our daughter is this cute?" Momo asked, looking at me then back at our daughter with an amused expression.

"She probably got it from you. You look cute and happy whenever you're eating." I told her and she shook her head in disagreement.

"No, i don't think so. She got it from you. The cuteness mostly comes from you." She said while i shook my head in disagreement.

"No way. I don't look that cute while eating. You are cuter when you're eating." I said back and she shook her head while our daughter was just enjoying her food as she watched us bicker over her genes.

"No, you look cute when eating too!" She fired back and we kept bickering. We stopped for a few moments just to eat a spoon of our food then continued bickering until our daughter decided to end our argument abruptly.

"I want more!" She said and we simply stared at each other then burst into laughter after a few seconds. Momo then took her bowl of rice and refilled her bowl with rice and put it back in front of Mina. I placed the dishes into her bowl as she started eating again.