Jitzu: Celebrating 2023 Together

Requested by:

Komosae

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Might be long for some

~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyo's POV

"Let's celebrate the new year together!" Nayeon-unnie walked into the living room with an exciting tone, smiling widely. I was resting my head on Tzuyu's shoulder and lifted my head from her shoulder when the oldest girl walked into the living room with excitement.

"But what about your precious alone time with Jeongyeon-unnie? I'm pretty sure i heard you saying that you want to celebrate the new year together with her only." I said, looking at the oldest girl who sat down next to me.

"But i want to celebrate with everyone." She said with a pout.

"I already have plans so i can't make it." I told her and she stared at me and i noticed her eyes went to Tzuyu before looking back at me, probably guessing what my plans are in her head.

"I see. You already have plans and is Tzuyu part of that plan of yours?" She asked with her finger on her chin, making a thinking pose.

"Yeah." I simply answered, knowing that she wants Tzuyu to come for the new year celebration. She then dropped her shoulders while puffing her cheeks with a disappointed expression.

"I think the others might have plans already but you can try asking them." I told her, patting her back to encourage and cheer her up.

"Right. I should try asking the others." She nodded her head and stood up from the couch then walked away, going to find the other members. I then rested my head on Tzuyu's shoulder, who patted my head softly which made me smile.

----TIME SKIP----

The last day of the year came in the blink of an eye and i feel so excited for the new year to come since i get to spend with my sweet girlfriend and the both of us can welcome our 5th year as a couple together for the new year.

"Have fun spending the first day of 2023!" Jeongyeon-unnie shouted while me and Tzuyu wore our shoes, getting ready to head out.

"Make sure to come back for the celebration party!" Nayeon-unnie said as she walked towards the entrance. In the end, the new year celebration is pushed to the 2nd day of the new year so that all 9 of us can celebrate together.

After saying our goodbyes with the members, we stepped out of our dormitory and made our way to the outdoor parking lot. Our company bought 3 vehicles for us, 2 for our managers to drive during our schedule and 1 for us to use whenever we want. We chose the black van and i hopped into the driver seat while Tzuyu sat on the front passenger seat.

I then carefully drove out of the outdoor parking lot and went to our first location with the radio playing songs. We sang along with the radio, enjoying ourselves and having fun together in the car ride.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh yeah~" I gasped softly at the song that just started playing on the radio. From the tone the singer sang it, i instantly felt that it's an explicit song and i was right as the song continued playing, causing weird feelings to stir up inside me.