Mitzu: The Student's Major Change(I)

Requested by:

mitzu__heart

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut(next part)

Might be a long one for some

~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

"So for this question, you have to apply this formula-" The sound of the door opening interrupted my speech as i snapped towards the door to see the latecomer.

"Tzuyu-ssi, i believe that this is your 10th time of being late. What is your reason for being late this time?" I asked the student who entered the classroom, closing the door while at it, and simply shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"I just happened to oversleep." He said with not much emotions and walked to his seat and sat down on his seat. I sighed and went back to teaching the class.

"Now then, please make sure to submit your homework by the end of today." I said to the class and on cue, the bell rang, indicating the start of the students' lunchtime.

"Tzuyu-ssi, i would like to speak to you for a moment." I said before he could walk out of the classroom. His friends laughed at him while he just huffed and rolled his eyes. His friends walked out of the classroom soon after and he walked towards me, standing in front of me.

"I advise you to come early from tomorrow onwards. You have been missing too many lessons and the exam is coming in one week's time. I get it that you tend to oversleep but you can avoid oversleeping by setting an alarm to wake you up. So please, stop being late." I told the tall student while he just stood there, clearly not listening to what i was telling him. Looked like this was a waste of my time and a waste of my effort to care for this student.

"If you continue being late, i might as well tell the principal to expel you." I told him and it somehow caught his attention as he immediately looked at me.

"You can't do that to me, Miss Myoui." He said, sounding like he doesn't want to be expelled from this school.

"If you don't want to be expelled, then don't be late for lessons and be early." I told him and he groaned in frustration and ruffled his hair, making his hair messy.

"Fine, i will try not to be late." He said and i nodded my head with a smile, happy to hear that though deep down, i doubt that he will be early.

"Good. You may leave for your lunch now and better not be late for the next lesson." I told him and he simply nodded his head and left the classroom. I took my things and exited the classroom then started walking towards the teachers' office.

"Good work, Miss Myoui!" The teachers in the office said to me with a huge smile on their faces the moment i stepped into the office. I bowed my head at them with a small smile, saying the same thing to them, and sat down on my seat.

"So did Tzuyu-ssi came late for your lesson?" Miss Park asked, pushing her swivel chair away from her desk to look at me.

"Yeah, he sure did." I said and the other teachers chuckled. Tzuyu is well-known among the teachers because he tend to come late for every teacher's lessons.