Nayeon x Fem Reader: After Hangout

Y/N's POV

"Wh-why did you do that? Do you have feelings for me?" Just like how i am feeling for you. Do you feel the same way? I didn't say those two sentences because i didn't want to confess to her in this very moment. Her expression and smile are unreadable and indescribable.

"I won't kiss you if i don't have feelings for you, idiot." She spoke with a timid smile, her cheeks becoming pinkish red. It took me moments to process her words and i came to a realization soon.

"Ah!" I let out a gasp once i realized and Nayeon chuckled, pinching my cheek.

"You're such a slowpoke when it comes to this but it makes you cute and that's what i love about you. Hehe~" She said with a giggle, still pinching my cheek with a contented smile. 

"So-so, what are we now?" I asked, still feeling flustered and timid.

"We are still considered friends unless one of us shoot the question." She said, smiling in a tight line and pressing her lips together. Does she want me to ask her the question?

"Th-then, do you wa-want to be my girl-girlfriend?" I asked shyly as i didn't dare to meet her eyes.

"Look into my eyes and ask the question, Y/N-ah." She said with a serious tone and i slowly looked up to her, tilting my head upwards to her. I gulped nervously as she smiled at me, waiting for me to ask the question once more. I cleared my throat and she chuckled under her breath. I took in a deep breath and let out a long and heavy breath, calming myself and easing the nervousness down.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked, staring deep into her black eyes. She smiled widely and hugged me from the side though it felt uncomfortable to be hugging in the car. I returned the hug, wrapping my arms around her back.

"I would love to if you initiate the kiss this time." She whispered softly next to my ear before pulling away from me, her arms still wrapped around my nape and staring with patience. I glanced down at her lips before looking back up into her eyes. I slowly leaned in and closed my eyes as she closed hers too. 

I kissed her on the lips gently as she kissed back with the same gentleness. We needed air after seconds of kissing and pulled away from each other, panting and breathing heavily. I rested my forehead on hers as we both catch our breath.

"We are now considered a couple, Y/N-ah~" She cooed with happiness, smiling and her eyes are sparkling and glowing brightly. I smiled widely, feeling happy to have my crush as mine now.

After a few minutes have passed, Nayeon smirked at me out of nowhere which caught my attention and making me confused but curious at the same time.

"Wha-"

"Shh." She placed a finger on my lips, quieting me which i immediately complied. She pushed me away from her and her next action was unexpected to me, catching me off-guard.

She moved her position from the passenger seat to my lap and she still has the same smirk on her face. Is it what i think it is? Is it going to happen right here in my car?

"I take that you are thinking of the same thing as me right now." She said seductively and i knew she's teasing me with that look on her face.

"Don't think you have the upper hand." I said as i placed my palms on her butt which caused her to flinch a little before she relax herself and her smirk grew wider.

"I should say the same to you, honey~" She said in a teasing way and slid her hips forward and backward, making me let out a low moan.

"That was hot." She complimented with a wide bunny smirk, feeling proud of what she just did to me. She is a very tempting and seductive woman. The more i am trying to control myself, the more i find it hard to do so as i am starting to let loose of myself.