Mitzu: Bus

Genderbend

-------------

Mina's POV

I am in the bus, going to school. I always realize that the seat beside me is always empty. It's as if no one dared to sit beside me which i don't know why but ever since i started going to school, there is always this tall boy, who will sit beside me. I always see him with his friend in the same bus every day. He always sit beside me and his friend will either sit or stand, depending if there are still vacant seats.

But most of the time, there are 2 vacant seats. One of them beside me and the other one is on the other side, same row as me, and it's the outside seat. The window seat is always occupied by a girl with long black-haired. It almost seems like the 2 empty seats are reserved only for the tall boy and his friend.

I knew which bus stop the 2 boys are at since they are always there and i'm always in the bus first before them.

I am also aware that the 2 boys attend the same school as me but they are not in the same class as me since they got off at the same bus stop as me.

I am always wearing earpiece in my ears, listening to music, and placed my bag on my lap.

I stared outside of the window and the bus soon came to a stop. I saw the 2 boys boarding the bus. I continued staring outside until i felt a familiar presence beside me. I knew it's the tall boy immediately.

I also realized that the both of them are tall. The other tall boy has brown hair while the boy beside me has black hair and he's always wearing MLB hats but different colour every day. Today, he wore blue hat with the MLB logo in orange.

Since they are always sitting at the same place, even if there are other empty seats, i heard that the brown-haired boy's name is Jeongyeon. They talked a lot in the bus and i can hear them since they are near to me. They talked softly, almost whispering.

I don't know the name of the hat boy. I want to know his name but i just don't dare to ask him. We are just merely schoolmates.

Once the school building come into my sight, i waited for the hat boy to stand up, knowing his stop is here too.

He finally stood up when the bus stopped and i got off the bus then made my way to school.

I saw my friends, waiting for me at the entrance of the gate and walked faster. The 2 of them saw me and immediately dashed towards me, giving me a hug at the same time.

I looked at the 2-floor building next to my school and saw the 2 boys there. They always buy their breakfast there and wait for their 2 other friends to arrive. It seems like they don't care if they are late or not because the 4 boys always take their time to eat at the food court, at the ground level of the building.

I smiled unknowingly and entered my school with my 2 best friends.

--------------

I ended school and went to the mall across the road and school. There is traffic lights with the zebra strips so students from my school can cross it to reach the mall.

Momo and Sana, my best friends, went to the mall with me. We just ate and went shopping before going home. We took different buses home from the same bus stop.

As expected, the 4 boys are always present. It's as if they knew where we were going and the thought of it makes me feel scared.

The 2 short boys, who are always with the 2 boys, always take the same bus as Sana and Momo. The both of them also told me that the 2 boys are always in the same bus as them. It was the same for me but the only difference is that the 2 tall boys are in the same bus as me.