2yeon: More Than Friends(III)

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Jeongyeon

Fluff

Angst

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

I could feel myself getting nervous as i got closer to Nayeon's apartment. My mind kept thinking about all sorts of scenarios that could happen when i confess my feelings and ask the question to Nayeon.

I locked my car after parking my car and getting out of the driver seat. I jogged my way to the elevator and took it to her apartment floor and brisk-walked to the entrance door. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to calm myself down and ease the nervousness. It somehow helped, feeling calmer than before.

I knocked on the door gently for a few times and waited by the door, hoping she would be home. She should be home by now. Her shift should have ended by now. Did something happen to her? The nervousness i felt on the way here was soon replaced with worry as i knocked on the door louder. No response. I twisted the doorknob only to realize that it was unlocked. Don't tell me someone broke into her house!

I quickly entered the house only to see a pair of shoes by the entrance, indicating that there's only one person in the house. I heard footsteps coming and looked towards where the footsteps were coming from.

There she stood, looking sleepy and tired. She was in her bunny pajamas outfit, which made her look really adorable. I ran towards her and held her shoulders, making her eyes widen in surprise and her expression become more awake, no longer looking sleepy. I guess my knocks woke her up from her sleep since it was already nighttime. Gosh, i should have came tomorrow and not at night. She needs her sleep for her work tomorrow. I felt so guilty for waking her up now.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night? Did you drink?" She asked and must have smelled the alcohol scent as she tilted her head upwards to look at me.

"I-i..." Oh no, the nervousness is coming back. I didn't dare to meet her eyes because i knew i would forget what i want to say and become lost in her eyes.

"Sit down. I'll get you a cup of water for you to sober up." She said and pushed me down on the couch then went to the kitchen to pour me a cup of plain water. She must be thinking that i'm drunk right now even though i'm completely sober as i didn't drink much. I remained seated, not moving an inch, on the couch. She was back within a few seconds and handed me a cup of water and sat down next to me. I thanked her for the drink and drank a sip of water from the cup.

"What happened? Did you get rejected by your crush?" Ouch, that would be very painful if i were to get rejected by the woman next to me. I won't know what to do if she rejects me.

"N-no, i didn't." I told her and turned my head to look at her. She was staring back at me, waiting for me to say something more, probably wanting to know why i came to her house and what happened.

"I came here because i was worried about you." It was an excuse. It was used to stall time for me to gather my courage to confess to her.

"Why? We met a few days ago and i'm pretty sure i look perfectly fine." She said and she was right. A few days ago, we were hanging out with our squad and she does look alright as if whatever had happened between us has never happened before.