2na: A Wonderful Night(I)

Requested by:

kattykats

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

Sana and Jihyo came back to the dormitory after their radio broadcast with Wendy sunbaenim. Sana skipped her way towards me when she saw me sitting on the couch in the living room and jumped onto the couch, throwing her arms around me from the side. I ignored her and turned my head to Tzuyu, who was sitting beside me.

"Tzuyu-ah, did you have fun yesterday?" I asked, referring to the show that the both of us appeared on. She turned her head to me with a thinking expression while i could feel Sana lightly tugging my arm, wanting my attention.

"Yeah, i had lots of fun yesterday!" The maknae said with a smile and her eyes went to the older Japanese girl beside me and looked back at me.

"Where are you going?" I asked when she stood up from the couch.

"I'm going to my room. I forgot i need to do something." She said and walked away, heading towards her shared bedroom, leaving me alone with Sana. 

"Mina-yah~" Sana called out my name and i turned my head towards her to see a sweet smile on her face. Today must be a really fun day for her.

"I miss you~" She said sweetly and i simply smiled at her while nodding my head, causing her to pout.

"You don't miss me?" She asked with a sad and pleading face, blinking her eyes like a puppy. Oh my god, it's so hard not to stay mad at her.

"You seemed to have a lot of fun with Jihyo and Wendy sunbaenim." I told her, not answering her question and folding my arm.

"Are you jealous?" She asked, clinging onto my arm and resting her cheek on my shoulder. I could sense her smiling widely when she asked the question.

"No." I lied and turned my head to the side, looking away from her. She lifted her head off my shoulder and placed her fingers under my chin and made me face her.

"You're so cute when you're jealous." She said and this time, it was my turn to pout. She giggled and pecked my lips, making me smile. Looked like she knew how to make me feel better. I pecked her lips, wanting to taste her lips again.

The both of us ended up kissing each other over and over again until Jeongyeon-unnie walked into the hallway and saw us and that's when i realized the position we are in. I didn't know how it happened but i ended up sitting on Sana's lap and my arms are wrapped around her nape while her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Don't do it in the dorm." Was all Jeongyeon-unnie said and headed to the kitchen and poured a glass of water then walked back to her bedroom. Not long after, Nayeon-unnie came and looked at us, making the both of us look back at her. She looked like she walked out of her room in a rush.

"Yah! No doing it here!" She shouted at us and i knew that Jeongyeon-unnie must have told her about it since the both of them are roommates and there's definitely something going on between the both of them.

"We're not doing it here!" Sana shouted, sounding falsely accused.

"Then explain the position you two are in right now." The oldest member said while i swiftly got off her lap and sat down next to Sana then gave an innocent expression to the oldest member.