2yeon: 1st Love & 1st Official Night

Requested by:

EdithaBunar

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Might be a long one(for some)

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

"Yah, Jeongyeon-ah, why do you keep hugging Jihyo when you can just hug me?" Nayeon-unnie, who has been my crush for some time, asked as she approached me with a pout. We are currently having a fan-meeting with our fans and interacting with them.

I let go of Jihyo who laughed at me and Nayeon-unnie poked my shoulder, still pouting her lips. I then looked at her and patted her head instead of hugging her like how i did with Jihyo. She glared at me and hmph-ed at me, turning her head to the side.

"Jeongyeon gave me this gift on my birthday." Momo said into the mic, catching my attention, and i looked towards the Japanese member as she looked at our fans, who seem to be curious about the birthday gift i gave her. It's homemade gift.

"I made this for her because i thought that it would suit you a lot." I explained the reason on my homemade gift for the Japanese member.

"How about me then? You have never give me any homemade presents for my birthday." Nayeon-unnie said into the mic as if she's jealous of Momo getting a homemade gift from me. It would be good if she's actually jealous though.

"I will give you a homemade present next year." I looked at her and said into the mic, causing our members and fans to laugh. Nayeon-unnie pouted once again and hit my upper arm with a glare.

"You better." She said into the mic, still glaring at me with fiery eyes. We went on interacting with our fans while Nayeon-unnie circled her arms around my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. She lifted her head off my shoulder from time to time though she would place her head back on my shoulder after a while.

"It's almost time for us to go, sadly, everyone." Jihyo said into the mic with a sad face, pouting her lips, while our fans awed in disappointment, wanting to talk to us longer. I'm sure the members, including me, feel the same way as our fans but we still have to stick to our schedule no matter how sad it is to say goodbye to our fans.

"It's okay, ONCE! We will still meet each other again! We are sure of it!" Jihyo then said cheerfully and our fans cheered in anticipation to see us once again while i nodded my head in agreement with the leader's words, knowing that we will meet our fans once again.

We said our goodbye one by one and as a group at the end. We exited the stage one by one while waving our hand at our fans. Nayeon-unnie held onto my hand as she walked beside me and waved to the audience. Once we are out of the stage, i turned my head to look at her and she looked at me back.

"The both of you, stop staring at each other and quickly come." Our manager said strictly and we looked away from each other at the same time and let go of one another's hand. We then quickly catch up with our other members and went to the waiting room together.

"Your tour schedule has been confirmed. Your tour will start off in Korea, here, followed by various cities in Japan, then Asia, America and lastly, Europe." Pdnim told us briefly on our upcoming tour and i nodded my head along with the other members, who also did the same.