SaiDahMo PT.1: Nights With Dahyun

Requested by:

jensoo_topsoo

~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Bottom Dahyun

~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"AHH!" A scream could be heard from a certain bedroom in the house. 

"You're so tight around my fingers." A female voice said and chuckled lowly under her breath while a pale girl is panting heavily with her eyes open a little.

Dahyun just reached her climax for the nth time. Yes, Momo and her have been doing this for countless times of the night.

Momo didn't wait for the pale girl to steady her breath and immediately started thrusting again with 3 fingers inside. The younger girl started moaning in both pain and pleasure at the same time.

Sooner, she started demanding for a faster speed which the older obliged, going at an inhumane pace. Dahyun went crazy once again, screaming and moaning out dirty words to Momo in between her heavy panting. Momo gets even more aggressive and turned on as she listens to Dahyun's dirty words and the way she is breathing and moaning. 

Dahyun screamed loudly once again as she reached another high, arching her back. At the same time, Momo went down on her knees on the floor and started cleaning the pale girl's pussy, licking and sucking her juices. Dahyun has became a moaning mess once more as she feels extremely pleasured and good.

Momo then inserted her tongue inside the younger girl's entrance and started doing her.

----

Dahyun came again and she is becoming sleepy and exhausted, keeping this up almost the entire night. Momo, too, feeling the same and decided to stop. She lied down beside the shorter girl on the bed.

"What if Sana-unnie and Tzuyu heard us?" Dahyun asked, breaking the silence between them. Yes, they are currently living together with Sana and Tzuyu.

"I don't know. For sure, Sana would come bombing us with questions while i think Tzuyu will stay away from us or keep quiet." Momo said, staring at the ceiling blankly. They should get a soundproof walls and bedroom to avoid getting heard by their housemates, honestly.

Dahyun feel cold and pulled the blanket over the both of them then side-hugged the older girl tightly. Her hot body managed to warm her up as she soon fell asleep comfortably. On the other hand, Momo chuckled as she finds Dahyun adorable and cuddled her. She soon drifted to dreamland with Dahyun in her arms.

The next morning came very fast for the both of them probably because they have only a few hours of sleep. They both woke up to someone banging loudly on Dahyun's bedroom door.

"Argh, annoying." Momo mumbled in a whiny tone with a frown and her eyes still closed. She turned her back and faced to the side away from the door. Dahyun woke up with a groan, sitting up and rubbing her eyes at the same time. She stretched her hands and body but looks like she can't take her own sweet time to do her routine as the person at the door kept shouting and knocking on the door loudly.