Mitzu: First Night

Requested by:

mitzuroyalties12

mitzu__heart

blelicy_

~~~~~

Bxg

Genderbend

Male Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

"Sorry for making you wait, Tzuyu-ah!" Mina-noona ran towards me and stopped when she's in front of me, holding onto her knees while catching her breath. She straightened her back and looked at me with a wide tight-lipped smile. We decided to meet up at the entrance of the mall and our hangout would be inside the huge mall.

"Let's head in?" She asked and i nodded my head. We headed inside the tall and huge mall. I was the one who asked her out for this hangout and i'm planning to confess to her after our friendly hangout.

"Where are we going first?" Mina-noona asked once we have entered the mall and she tilted her head upwards, looking at me, as we stared at each other.

"Cinema. Is there any movie you want to watch?" I answered and asked another question.

"Let's decide when we get there, shall we?" She said with a small smile and i nodded my head. We then went to the cinema and decide what to watch. I let Mina-noona choose and she chose an action movie.

We sat down next to each other, in the middle section of the room. We ordered a huge portion of popcorn to share and two drinks for each of us. Mina-noona looks excited and anticipated to watch the movie.

After a few more minutes, the movie has finally started and the both of us became silent, watching the movie with full attention and focus. It's super cool and intense. I wanted to hold Mina-noona's hand but didn't have a chance to do it. In the end, i couldn't hold her hand but it's okay since she seemed to enjoy and like the movie after it ended. It's already evening and we went to eat our dinner at McDonalds. Mina-noona sat down at the table while i went to order for the both of us.

"Let's go to the park after dinner." I told her and she hummed, nodding her head, as she ate her burger. We really did go to the park after our dinner. We sat down on the bench as we stared at the river and kids running around.

"There's something i want to tell you." I started and turned my head to her, looking at her. She hummed and turned to me with a curious but stern expression.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, repeating this until i feel calmed and no longer nervous.

"I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I confessed and asked the question, bowing my head down and closing my eyes shut in nervousness.

"Of course i would love to be yours, Tzuyu-ah!" Mina-noona said and i looked up at her with a look of disbelief. Did i hear it right? She loves me too? She feels the same way as me too? Is this real? Am i dreaming?