2yeon: I Do Love You

Requested by

peepeep00p008

~~~~~~~~

Smut

Fluff

Tsundere Male Jeongyeon

Bxg

~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV

"Omg, look! It's the famous couples!" A girl said beside me as i looked at my friends arriving with their boyfriends. Jihyo is here, standing on the other side of me, and shakes her head with a thin lip smile as she looks at our friends' fancy entrance.

"The only boy that is single in their squad is Jeongyeon. So many girls are going after him just because his friends are taken." The same girl spoke and i frowned, not liking the idea of the boy getting chased by girls. Even though we don't talk much, i felt that it must be uncomfortable and annoying for him, getting surrounded by girls everywhere he goes.

"Good morning, noonas." The boys greeted us once they approached us with the girls linking their arms with them and i rolled my eyes. Jihyo and i greeted them back. I looked around, searching for a particular tall boy before looking back at the three boys.

"Where is Jeongyeon?" I asked them, furrowing my eyebrows.

"He said he would be late." Dahyun answered, shrugging his shoulders. We then made our way to class since we are in the same class. I sat down beside Jihyo while our friends sat with their boyfriends, obviously.

"Sorry i'm late!" The familiar voice shouted as the door flew open, revealing a panting Jeongyeon. He must have ran here. 

"As usual, you are always late. What's the excuse this time?" The teacher said, turning to him as all of us stared at them.

"I helped a lost kitten to go back to their family. And then i helped a grandma-" 

"Okay, go take your seat. I don't want to hear anymore." The teacher said and the tall boy just rolled his eyes as the class laughed. The tall boy smiled at me as i smiled back at him. He sat down in front of me. I can stare at his back figure for the entire lesson, how nice it would be.

Class has ended and we are going to have our extra activities after school. But also, the time when Jihyo and i would be surrounded by boys. During breaktime, girls are surrounding Jeongyeon and now, it's our time to get surrounded by the opposite gender.

"Nayeon-noona!"

"Jihyo-noona!"

"Nayeon-ah!"

A lot of boys came rushing to us. Jihyo and i quickly grab our things and went to the ladies' changing room, pushing through the guys. We changed into our cheerleading outfit and went to the field. Mina, Sana and Momo are already there, cheering for their boyfriends and team. Jihyo and i joined them though i kept my eyes on Jeongyeon. He looks so cool and handsome playing basketball.

"You should confess to him after this." Jihyo whispered to me and i snapped my head to her. She kept her poker face on as she cheered for the team. 

"No." I said softly before turning back to the game.

"You totally should or else you will lose your chance." Jihyo mumbled.