Sanayeon: The Loss of My Love

Requested by:

jiguminaa

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Angst(read at your own risk)

A long one

~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV

"Have fun with your girlfriend!" My mum said with a bright smile and i thanked her as i ran to the entrance, hurriedly wearing my shoes and stepping out of my house. I'm going on a date with my girlfriend and the meeting place is near to my house but also her house so i ran to the meeting place, not wanting to be late for our date.

"Sana-ah!" I called out and immediately attacked her with a big hug. She was caught by surprise and stumbled back but managed to catch me and stand on her feet without falling down. I pulled away from her but with my arms still wrapped around her nape and hers around my waist. We smiled at each other and started to lean in for a quick kiss on the lips then that's when we started our date. She circled her arm around mine as we entered the shopping mall.

We walked through the mall, shopping around and buying what's needed though we ended up buying some items that we want. After shopping, we decided to go to my house to put the shopping bags and my house is more nearer than her house.

"Welcome back and hi, Sana-ah!" Mum greeted with a huge smile and immediately gave a hug to Sana, who gladly hugged mum back. Dad soon walked in and helped us to carry the shopping bags, carrying it and putting it inside my room, after exchanging his greeting with my girlfriend. The both of us thanked dad for helping with the shopping bags.

"I am not a man if i don't help my daughter and her girl to carry the heavy bags." He said with a smile before stepping out of my room and making sure to close the door. Once the door closed, Sana immediately jumped onto my bed with a sigh of satisfaction and i did the same, jumping onto my bed and burying my face into my pillow.

"Can we cuddle before going out?" Sana asked and i turned my head to see her smiling widely at me. I simply turned my body and faced her while she slid closer to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her as she came closer to me and placed my chin on the top of her head.

The both of us stayed silent and enjoyed the cuddle. I played with her hair while she stroked my back with one hand and the other hand staying still. I didn't know how it happened and how long has it been but we somehow managed to fall asleep.

We woke up to the sounds of knocking on the door and mum's voice from the outside. We must have slept for quite some time until my mum has to come to my room to wake us up. I slowly turned my body onto my back and retreated my arm from Sana's body while the other arm remained under her body. It took me a few moments to finally open my eyes and turned my head to the side, looking at my girlfriend who has also woken up.

She slid even closer to me until there's no gap in between our bodies and snuggled her face into my body. I yawned and laid there, staring at the ceiling and spacing out, until mum shouted at us to wake up once again, causing the both of us to be fully awake.

We quickly got up from my bed and i opened the door only to be hit on my head. I winced in pain and held my head, feeling the impact of the hit. I looked at mum who was surprised and became worried as she asked me if i'm alright. I faked cried and mum knew that i was faking and laughed.